Breva in UK May

Guest Fox

http://www.maxmoto.co.uk/moto_guzzi_breva_v1100.shtml

"Update: 04/03/05. News Flash!

The first batch of 1100 Brevas will be arriving in the UK in late May. They will be available in red, black or metalic grey. The price is a highly competitive £6,999 on the road, and we are expecting demand to outstrip production throughout 2005, so if you are after one of these beauties, you'll need to act now, by phoning us at the number in the top right of this page to order by leaving a £500 deposit."

I bet you will run out if they are only sending you 4 :rolleyes: Thats a Wee more expensive than I had hoped it would be <_ but you are right it is competitive for what getting. us any idea they will price them at in the src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_knownothing.gif" alt=":huh2:">

:mg:

maybe they're sending you more than 4, I'm being sarcastic :whistle:

I bet you will run out if they are only sending you 4  :rolleyes: Thats a Wee more expensive than I had hoped it would be  <_< , but you are right it is competitive for what you are getting. $13,500 US? but any idea what they will price them at in the US?  :huh2:

maybe they're sending you more than 4, I'm being sarcastic  :whistle:

45174[/snapback]

You're getting confused with the Ltd Edition Scura 'R', there are only 4 of them, this is the Breva 1100, I'm sure there is no limit. I have no idea what they will sell for in the U.S. but the conversion is about US$13,500...

They should hopefully sell well at that price. The rival BMW R1150R is priced about £500 more than that.

I hope it is a success but I want Guzzi to make sports bikes again!

Seems unlikely at that moment. :(

I know I was joking because of the scura R. doughie  :rolleyes:

45185[/snapback]

Doughie! How dare you Sir!

... and I thought Americans had no sense of humour .... :D

Guzzirider is the forthcoming Griso not a sportsbike or are you talking MGS-01 type stuff?

OH I want a griso! let me know the aprox cost of one of those puppys and I'll dream about it for awhile and I'll ponder getting a MV agusta for a couple more franks. Maybe I should just start stealing all the bikes I want, Or I'll never get to ride them all.

:ninja:

Guzzirider is the forthcoming Griso not a sportsbike or are you talking MGS-01 type stuff?

45255[/snapback]

I am sure the Griso will be a great bike but by sports bike I was meaning more like an MGS but cheaper, roadworthy, faster, available and ready to kick Jap ass!!

Yes I know I am dreaming!

:cheese:

I'm really excited about the new big Breva, although it's not my personal cup-of-tea... but I hope it sells great for MG, and turns out to be a reliable and well designed bike.

... the baby Breva certainly seems to be all of the above from my brief inspection of one :thumbsup:

I would love to especially see a bunch of ex BMW R riders switch over.... :bike:

al