new PVM wheels on ebay

gthyni

The day before yesterday I rode my first 100 kms with the OZ wheels. I didn't notice any difference without the cush drive. (I'm not a clutch popper)

What I DID notice was the much lighter front wheel. I really had to get used to that. I turned up the steering damper a few clicks which made handling excellent.

JM, hope you see this,

how much did you pay for the 10-spoke-PVMs?

Sorry i was away from computers things those times.

So a big 2100 the set !

Pretty hard but lighter , beautifull and now painted in the same color than the new fairing i will fit on Miss Dayto in few weeks (same color than the supertwin, blue - silver - white)

Jaap,

Any idea how much lighter the wheels are?

My front Dymag was only about 3 pounds lighter than the stock Guzzi wheel. Now the rear wheel was whopping 9 pounds lighter. Most weight savings from the rear wheel was from the smaller hub/cush drive unit. Makes for a faster acceleration :bier: .

Mike

The day before yesterday I rode my first 100 kms with the OZ wheels. I didn't notice any difference without the cush drive. (I'm not a clutch popper)

What I DID notice was the much lighter front wheel. I really had to get used to that. I turned up the steering damper a few clicks which made handling excellent.

46476[/snapback]

Other than "Running out of things to Tweak" I really like the stock wheels. Always have liked that style. NOW if I had the money to throw around and I really REALLY loved this bike and wanted no other in the garage I'd get the 10spoke but I mean wheels are so far down on my list right now, I'll get there. :P:

:mg:

• 4 weeks later...