Moto Guzzi gadgets.....

tikkanen

Tally Ho!

Look what I found on the Copenhagen Bike Expo: Valve covers and license plate bolts with a MG logo...

292442372FZohcK_th.jpg

Being the sad plonker I am I just had to buy them as they were only 100,- Danish kroner (approx. 18$, 13€, 10-ish£). The covers/bolts come in alloy with a clear polycarbonate coating as used on jet fighter canopies according to the manufactorer.

All kind of motives are available: car and mc logos, various flags, skulls, flames, smileys and what have you. The Guzzi ones come in red or black.

Unfortunately I can only provide you an address as this company isn't on the www:

PVC Produkter (as in products)

Holbergsgaten 16

3933 Porsgrunn

Norway

email: to-ber@online.no

PS: I'm trying to get a better picture uploaded but that dang computer is given me a hard time.

Alright, here we go again. I had to upload the photo the my webhotel. Please check this link

Edited by tikkanen

Nice one- any bolt on gadgets like these add at least 10mph to your top speed!!

:)

45914[/snapback]

I told you, I am a sad plonker...... :P

Never mind the 20 pounds layer of excessive fat around my waist, these bolts makes the Scura ballistic!

:P

... well I don't know about that, but on another note :rolleyes:

If anyone is looking for another source of these type of accessories, check out eBay. There are usually quite a few of these on there at any given time.

I don't know if they've got the "fighter canopy" treatment, but they look to be about the same ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

al

ok, I'll behave, alright? :D