getting bike ready

Paul Minnaert

Mathieu, my exhaust isn't a G&B unit. It's custom made. But it's to much noise for the street. Measured at 103 db where 92 is allowed. I like the look from the under gearbox exhaust  alot. I cleans up the rear a lot. So in the end I will have a street ( almost) legal working one.

Have you changed the shaft of the back shock to a bigger length or just the whole shock is changed to a bigger length one.?

103db, how does this sounds? Before you change them record something and put it up somewhere for download. :grin:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you changed the shaft of the back shock to a bigger length or just the whole shock is changed to a bigger length one.?

103db, how does this sounds? Before you change them record something and put it up somewhere for download.  :grin:

47032[/snapback]

the daytona has a longer shock, 315mm, this has a spacer inside, and that was removed during service, adds 10 mm height. And I have an ohlins unit that has to be mounted, dynotec rebuild. Sound from silencer:

sound

the daytona has a longer shock, 315mm, this has a spacer inside, and that was removed during service, adds 10 mm height. And I have an ohlins unit that has to be mounted, dynotec rebuild. Sound from silencer:

sound

Thanks for the info. Well that's a 4valve engine sound, yea different than a 2v,

sounds a bit like a duke,though richer. :bier: