Tranny Recall Update

Guest Nogbad

Guest Nogbad

So I get a call this morning to say my tranny recall can't be done because there is a part missing in the kit sent by MGUK.

I am now faced with all the logistical hassle of collecting my bike around the Easter hols, and the work hasn't even been done. Fortunately the spannerman obviously checked the kit before tearing the bike down, so the dealer has at least boosted my trust level......

Given the extreme awkwardness of getting the bike there, the fact that I have to do it over again at an indeterminate future time surely qualifies this very pissed off customer to a courtesy bike paid for by MGUK.

:moon:

I would not stand for it mate- get on the phone Moto Guzzi UK and give them a hard time until they sort it out to your satisfaction. Kick some arse!

Jaap- can we please have a new smilie showing an arse in the process of being kicked??!!

Guy :helmet:

Guest Nogbad
Could you source & supply the missing part yourself & still get the job done. Whatever it is, someone's probably got one...try, Mecca, Corsa, Motor works, TLM, Twiggers etc...

KB :sun:

46747[/snapback]

They didn't tell me which part was missing...... I only asked if it was a seal or something that could be obtained from Bearing Services..... I know, I should have been pushier.

Guest Nogbad
The bottom one is just so appropriate for my day yesterday (Monday). Is that one called "Murphy"?

46767[/snapback]

Sorry to hear of your accident. I hate those SUVs, in fact there is a bit of a backlash starting here in London. There is a group that leaflets them, and some vehicles have been paint strippered or set alight. At least our gas prices must hurt owners at the pump!