TEST YOUR SKILLS!!!!

helicopterjim R.I.P.

I found this game from the British Broadcorping Castration that is close to what I do. Substitute logs for the humans and cows and it is close.

Enjoy!

Helicopter Rescue Game

46761[/snapback]

I'm terrible at it! Satisfying explosion when you hit the ground though. I bet you sit there and ace it and sing the Monty Python Lumberjack Song the whole time you're playing it. Or while you're at work

heh... on that note, have you ever seen the guys that "rescue lost timber" sunken for 100 years or more?

Some of these old growth logs, sunk to depths where they are preserved by lack of oxygen, are worth 100s of thousands of $$. I once saw an arial photo of some long forgotten timber "pond" and you could see thousands of huge trees resting on the bottom, like pickup-sticks, just waiting to be retrieved.

...neat

Yeah they do lots of those old growth rescues up in Duluth and all around Lake Superior. I hear they make Huge Bank doing it.

:2c::2c::2c:

The game is fun, And its even all that much better the brits paid for something for once for someone to enjoy. :grin:

:mg:

In my whole carrer as Virtual pilot I could never get down to learn these choppers and couldn't fly them.I would like to do the pilot job,(actually flying was one of my dreams as a young kid).

I guess I am maybe too old now in my mid thirties for piloting planes..but I would concider it though. :DB)

I found this game from the British Broadcorping Castration that is close to what I do. Substitute logs for the humans and cows and it is close.

Enjoy!

Helicopter Rescue Game

46761[/snapback]

You rescue logs?!?

Are they really so valuable!?!

Thanks for the sore wrist :angry:

I can't get passed Mission 1!!! the damn winch man keeps dying on me :huh2:

I have alot of respect for folks like you who can risk your life with motor skills that I don't have. :bier:

I was trying to land a virtual plane for hours, and my buddy with a pilots license tries the program and lands first shot.... <_ ...more power to him src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_bier.gif" alt=":bier:">