ALARMMMMM

zebulon

Guest slowpoke

What idiots! Don't they know that Guzzi's don't grow on trees? Jean, we hope you get it back in one piece as soon as possible!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With how much love and care you put into these more or less customs you should get a GPS recovery system no bigger tragedy than losing your baby no better satisfaction than calling the police and telling them where it is parked "go arrest so punks". I will put something like that on that Super Duke if I get one, or a MV Agusta basically anything expensive hard to replace or just sentimental I would want to keep good and safe (even if they crash it I'd want them to be caught). I hope you the best in finding her if I lived in europe I would keep an eye and tell everyone I know. ^_^

As I mentioned elsewhere the crazy thing is that Hi-Cams, be they RS's or any of the other itterations are NOT common motorbikes. These morons obviously can't sell it in one piece so it's got to be parted out. The *special* bits, if you can give us some idea what they are should be easy enough to spot and I'd bet a bundle of blunderbusses that ANY Hi-Cam that starts getting wrecked on ebay world-wide would be worth getting the local filth to go and have a squizz at.

As Will said on one of the other forums, RS owners are a fairly rare breed, how many did they make? A couple of hundred? If we can't as a community at least find out where it's gone it'll be a bit sad. No doubt there are dodgy Guzzi wreckers around, but anyone who knows the bikes would realize that trying to pass off bits like that would be poison.

If you can get pics, even if they are of *similar* bits to the special mods them I'll circulate them in Oz and put the word about here and in NZ.

pete

As Will said on one of the other forums, RS owners are a fairly rare breed, how many did they make? A couple of hundred?

The Daytona RS was produced in very smal numbers 113 in 1996 and 195 in 1997

Source :"The Moto Guzzi Story" book by Ian Faloon.

Alex, check Jean Marc's website "Daytona 1225"

Hallo big_J I checked site and didn't find any special project photos of the Daytona RS. And we're talking about that , and not the super Twin Right?

Photos are needed for better identification when seen on internet, ebay or wherever.i.e. These triple clamps are special so if they're seen with an Ohlins fork,there you have it.Anything would help

A good idea is to notify all possible web sites that sell spare moto guzzi parts, so they have their eyes open, here's one:Reboot Guzzi.There is also the Motomecca

Sorry to hear that Jean Marc. I will post a warning on the Danish Moto Guzzi Club homepage.

I keep my fingers crossed!

Søren

Just did it link

Edited by tikkanen

Yow, Zeb! That really sucks. I hope you find it. k

Zeb, sorry to hear that.

Send notes to the French/German/Swiss/Belgian/Italian/Spanish Moto Guzzi lists.

Best of luck recovering the bike and crushing the vile bastards that did this to you.

Jason