David Hasselhoff

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

Guest aironepony
No offence intended brothers! I was just trying to get a bite, and guess what, YOU BIT BIG!

48042[/snapback]

He He :thumbsup:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nogbad
You're freaky?  Now I'm a bit worried. :huh:

48053[/snapback]

Somehow, in the great scheme of things, I don't think Guzzisti should be accusing each other of being freaky. If the opinion of most other bikers counts for anything, the fact of V11 ownership in itself confers a measure of "freakiness".

So don't worry. I may well be freaky, but there is a fair possibility that you could be too! :P:

um, I seem to remember the war of 1812 differently.

Didn't we fail to kick them out of North America?

As for the American Revolution, wasn't that the birth of Terrorism and Guerilla Warfare? Or was it the birth of Freedom Fighters, and everything that seperates us from those Godless, no, Communistic, no, Freedom oppressing, no, Queen loving, yah Queen loving Canadians!!!

Good thing we did not turn out like them!  :grin:

48035[/snapback]

I resemble that remark, EH!

I think the war of 1812 in the Americas only shaped the identities of both sides and lead to Canada becoming a Dominion (that didn't hesitate to fight in either the first or second world wars! oops - no more stirring the pot now!).

Guest Nogbad
I resemble that remark, EH!

I think the war of 1812 in the Americas only shaped the identities of both sides and lead to Canada becoming a Dominion (that didn't hesitate to fight in either the first or second world wars! oops - no more stirring the pot now!).

48074[/snapback]

Don't worry Jim, they have to think they are right. Poor kids, no history, gained their country by genocide and all that. They deserve a break....

Guest Nogbad
I enjoy my neighbours immensely and am profoundly moved by the patriotism shown to their troops regardless of their political feelings.

48078[/snapback]

Quite so, quite so! I couldn't agree more. -_-

Somehow, in the great scheme of things, I don't think Guzzisti should be accusing each other of being freaky. If the opinion of most other bikers counts for anything, the fact of V11 ownership in itself confers a measure of "freakiness".

So don't worry. I may well be freaky, but there is a fair possibility that you could be too!  :P:

48054[/snapback]

I bow to your insightful remark, sir. :drink:

Don't worry Jim, they have to think they are right. Poor kids, no history, gained their country by genocide and all that. They deserve a break....

48075[/snapback]

COME OFF IT NOW. lets not EVEN talk about african Zulu wars or 100 years war, or the crusades lets just forget it all. America has a long ways to go to 'catch up' to Uk/europe but we sure are on the fast track I'll give you that. Its funny tho. how most ppl only remember the bad things that have happened and never notice all the good. I think there should be less fighting and more drinkin unless drinking causes you to fight then you should drink till youre unable to fight. either way its be good for business. :bier:

COME OFF IT NOW. lets not EVEN talk about african Zulu wars ............................... I think there should be less fighting and more drinkin unless drinking causes you to fight then you should drink till youre unable to fight. either way its be good for business.  :bier:

48121[/snapback]

One of my favourite movies is Zulu!

One of my fovourite pastimes is drinking beer!

My favourite pastime is........(nudge, nudge, wink, wink!).

Guest Nogbad
COME OFF IT NOW. lets not EVEN talk about african Zulu wars or 100 years war, or the crusades lets just forget it all. America has a long ways to go to 'catch up' to Uk/europe but we sure are on the fast track I'll give you that. Its funny tho. how most ppl only remember the bad things that have happened and never notice all the good. I think there should be less fighting and more drinkin unless drinking causes you to fight then you should drink till youre unable to fight. either way its be good for business.  :bier:

48121[/snapback]

Keep your hair on! It was just a wind up!

..., and everything that seperates us from those Godless, no, Communistic, no, Freedom oppressing, no, Queen loving, yah Queen loving Canadians!!!

Good thing we did not turn out like them!  :grin:

48035[/snapback]

Firstly, I'm definitly freaky - wouldn't have it any other way. :D

Secondly, I do believe that we (Canadians) are still the only ones who have kicked American ass on American soil. I even seem to remember us burning down the White House at one point... but I'm sure that was never mentioned in an American history class... :D

BTW... who's the Queen?? And how the hell did she get her picture on our money dammit! That might be the Irish in me talkin tho'...

:D:D:D

Rj

Firstly, I'm definitly freaky - wouldn't have it any other way. :D

Secondly,  I do believe that we (Canadians) are still the only ones who have kicked American ass on American soil.

48201[/snapback]

Didn't the Sioux have a good go as well? Although they would argue it was their soil!!