David Hasselhoff

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

I even seem to remember us burning down the White House at one point...  but I'm sure that was never mentioned in an American history class... :D

48201[/snapback]

Depends on the teacher, I bet. I've read about it, but I was under the impression (maybe incorrectly) that Canada was still under French or English control at the time. No big deal- Jefferson was a hellova architect.

Nogbad, I think you found someone's "button" :lol:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, I'm definitly freaky - wouldn't have it any other way. :D

Secondly,  I do believe that we (Canadians) are still the only ones who have kicked American ass on American soil.  I even seem to remember us burning down the White House at one point...  but I'm sure that was never mentioned in an American history class... :D

BTW...  who's the Queen??  And how the hell did she get her picture on our money dammit!  That might be the Irish in me talkin tho'...

:D  :D  :D

Rj

48201[/snapback]

The Battle of Lundy' Lane, Chryslers farm and many others were fought and won by a fairly equal mix of settlers in Canada (ie militia) and professional British soldiers. General Isaac Brock probably had more impact on the formation of our nation than any other individual since!

The Americans did torch the parliament buildings at York and fought and won many naval battles and then there was the silly Brits at New Orleans.....

The Battle of Lundy' Lane, Chryslers farm and many others were fought and won by a fairly equal mix of settlers in Canada (ie militia) and professional British soldiers. General Isaac Brock probably had more impact on the formation of our nation than any other individual since!

The Americans did torch the parliament buildings at York and fought and won many naval battles and then there was the silly Brits at New Orleans.....

48211[/snapback]

what in the heck are you talking about? Canada hasn't kicked anyones butt. except for in the south park movie. but I mean whats this all aboot anyway? :lol:

We shouldn't be talking aboot polotics eh

we should be talking aboot riding eh and aboot freedom eh and aboot boots eh and aboot other things than politics and religeon eh. both are aboot nothing but trouble eh. Besides the US backed out of taking over Canada 80% of it is uninhabital inhospital tundra I think we stopped right where we wanted to. -_-

what in the heck are you talking about? Canada hasn't kicked anyones butt. except for in the south park movie. but I mean whats this all aboot anyway?  :lol:

We shouldn't be talking aboot polotics eh

we should be talking aboot riding eh and aboot freedom eh and aboot boots eh and aboot other things than politics and religeon eh. both are aboot nothing but trouble eh. Besides the US backed out of taking over Canada 80% of it is uninhabital inhospital tundra I think we stopped right where we wanted to.  -_-

48222[/snapback]

Huh?

Huh?

48234[/snapback]

I think he is explaining his earlier statement.

I am surprised he has not brought up Bob and Doug McKenzie.

Yeah I thought we Whooped English butt in the last romp against each other.

47939[/snapback]

One of the saddest things is that most of us American's will never admit that the American Revolution was a big mistake resulting in many lost lives.

If we had just endured under George's "tyranny" for a little while, we would have turned out like Canada, or even better cause we would of collectively Whopped French butt, and Montreal would be Mount Royal! :cheese:

I think he is explaining his earlier statement.

I am surprised he has not brought up Bob and Doug McKenzie.

One of the saddest things is that most of us American's will never admit that the American Revolution was a big mistake resulting in many lost lives.

If we had just endured under George's "tyranny" for a little while, we would have turned out like Canada, or even better cause we would of collectively Whopped French butt, and Montreal would be Mount Royal!  :cheese:

48237[/snapback]

Unless you want to pay $8 a gallon for gas, be glad we distanced ourselves somewhat from the English taxation system.

Get ready Callison, as the biggest supplier of crude oil for the USA, and the biggest untapped supply on this earth, Canada along with the rest of the oil supplying world, [as a result primarily of Chinese demand for the stuff] is about to see $100 US/barrel of crude. Soon you will see $5.00us/usgallon.

As for distancing yourself from lovely old England and it's ways and taxes, it seems 'the old country' is your main ally on the world stage. Honestly, I wish my country was, but Central Canada [Ontario] has seen it more strategic to have Cuba as a buddy. Oh and Tamil Tiger terrorists from Sri Lanka.

As for DeBenGuzzi pulling out tired old cliche's of the McKenzie brothers, it's so old man, it so over. I'm not offended at all, but golly. You think we have cops that show up at a car accident on a horse, wearing silly brown pants and red jacket?

You guys must have got me at a special time. Maybe my lip is just tired of being bit so hard.

Ciao, Steve G.

As for DeBenGuzzi pulling out tired old cliche's of the McKenzie brothers, it's so old man, it so over.

48258[/snapback]

You do know that Ben lives North of Toronto, wears a tuuk (sp?), and works for a brewery?!? :bier:

And to think all these posts have stemmed from a picture of David Hasslehoff with devils horns superimposed!

He truly is the architect of chaos!!!!!

Guy  :helmet:

48259[/snapback]

Perhaps, he triggered the War of 2012 between Canada and The States.?

I am pretty sure Canada has Oil and WMDs plus 51.698% of Terrorists in North America have connections in Canada!!! :unsure:

Oh, and they put gravy on their French Fries :o

Lets smok'em :rasta:

Perhaps, he triggered the War of 2012 between Canada and The States.?

I am pretty sure Canada has Oil and WMDs plus 51.698% of Terrorists in North America have connections in Canada!!! :unsure:

Oh, and they put gravy on their French Fries :o

Lets smok'em :rasta:

48262[/snapback]

Well those dodgy submarines we flogged 'em will be no good in putting up a defence!

Guy :helmet:

Guest Nogbad

I wonder if this thread actually proves conclusively its original postulate that David Hasselhoff is indeed the anti-christ... hmmmm. Maybe so!

I dunno why someone would get so mad about the Mckenzie brothers. I mean have you seen the movie Fargo its all about Minnesota and our outragous stereotypes and that is much much more recent than the great white north. Actually I was under the presumption that the US gets most of its oil from africa and south america yes and canada we also produce some of our own like texas(almost tapped I'm sure) and Alaska. Its most of europe that relies soley and the lousy middle east which affect the global market. I've even heard that China has a lot of reserves they just don't have the tech or time to tap them right now maybe thats a myth?, I didn't know I would hit such a nerve on some ppl from 'america jr'(canada) whatever this conversation is lame. :moon: I'm gonna go surf for some mods on my bike and drool over bikes I Can't afford. :P:

I wonder if this thread actually proves conclusively its original postulate that David Hasselhoff is indeed the anti-christ... hmmmm. Maybe so!

48268[/snapback]

Verily this Hasselhoff is insidious:

"What! can the devil speak true? And oftentimes, to win us to our harm, The instruments of darkness tell us truths; Win us with honest trifles, to betray 's In deepest consequence."

~ William Shakespeare

Of course, this quote, while not relevant, is pretty silly:

"God is in my head, but the devil is in my pants."

~ Jonathan Winters