Tekno/ Guzzi bags for sale

Lex

Carl: Regarding Ms. Stewart's shoe obsession... Good point, I guess I should qualify my statements. Plenty of room for non-obsessive people?  :grin:

Lex

48306[/snapback]

Carl,

I have the problem pretty much solved, bigger bags :grin: With the 40 liter Hepco & Becker bags I can use one case for her shoes and the other one for our clothes. :homer: OK, the truth is I now limit her to 3 pairs of shoes.... I know, I know....

Mike

Mike,

Let's hope Mrs Stewart doesn't limit you to 3 bikes now that she is only allowed 3 pairs of shoes !!. Congrats, looks good, how are you going to register it?

Rob

Mike,

Let's hope Mrs Stewart doesn't limit you to 3 bikes now that she is only allowed 3 pairs of shoes !!. Congrats, looks good, how are you going to register it?

Rob

48352[/snapback]

Rob,

The G-B was already registered in California. It was purchased in Texas and shipped to California. I don't know how and I will ask no questions. :huh2:

I will have to sell my V11 Sport and many parts laying around the house to afford the new bike. I love the way the 00 green V11 sport looks and I hope that I am not making a mistake. The G-B does handle excellent and the only thing that feels somewhat the same between the two bikes is the torque of the engine.

Mike