Fabricated Rear-shock Mud Guard

BrianG

Guest gooseorduck

Hey guys, I appreciate the continued interest in the guard and support for my current work situation. I was home for a few days in December and managed to get a couple pieces done and out and I am sorry if I missed those that I had promised already. I received plenty of stock and have already templated and cut all. All that is left is the hand forming but unfortunately, that will have to wait until March since I have not figured how to get a goose over here yet! I promise my next trip home I will get them formed and done and post here for those that are still interest. In the mean time, Ride Safe :race:

I'm not in a rush, and I will wait patiently.

Please add me to your list.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Edge,

If you are making some more in the near future I would like to put my name down for a full set - they look the bees knees ! I can wait almost forever for perfection !

Thanks & good luck over there !

Gregg

edge, I hope youre still doing these because it looks like the word got around, I think I was one of the first to get one and I fricken love it, works wonders and took oh maybe 30 seconds to install. To edge :bier:

I can guarantee anyone that buys one will not be dissappointed. :thumbsup:

Hey guys,

I appreciate the comments and requests and I will make sure I get them done while I am on break in March. That time of year in Northern New York is still a bit too early for any serious riding, so I should have the time to get them done. Please be patient, and I'll post when I am ready to ship to all who have requested. Thanks again.

Ride safe :race:

Hey guys,

I appreciate the comments and requests and I will make sure I get them done while I am on break in March. That time of year in Northern New York is still a bit too early for any serious riding, so I should have the time to get them done. Please be patient, and I'll post when I am ready to ship to all who have requested. Thanks again.

Edge -

Please add me to the list for a mud guard. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Hi Edge,

How's it going? Are you ready to ship yet?

John in Warwick, New York.

Hi Edge,

How's it going? Are you ready to ship yet?

John in Warwick, New York.

Hey guy, unfortunatly my schedule has changed a bit. I am still suck in Afghnaistan for the next couple of weeks. Looks like April for my return. I'll post when I have them availalbe.. :huh2:

• 1 month later...