Jaap in Action

biesel

Cooool sound, just makes me grin from ear to ear  :grin:

Mal  :helmet:

48187[/snapback]

I don't understand why anyone would want to ride anything but a twin :huh2:

I guess if you want ridiculous high RPM HP, fours rock, but I just find the sound of fours annoying. I'd rather have my conversation interupted by a pack of open pipe"American" cruisers, than listen to fours revving it up.

The sound of Ducks, Gooses, and British twins cannot be beat, and even the Honda and Suzuki sporting twins sound nice with outlaw cans.

:mg:

I don't understand why anyone would want to ride anything but a twin :huh2:

I guess if you want ridiculous high RPM HP, fours rock, but I just find the sound of fours annoying. I'd rather have my conversation interupted by a pack of open pipe"American"  cruisers, than listen to fours revving it up.

The sound of Ducks, Gooses, and British twins cannot be beat, and even the Honda and Suzuki sporting twins sound nice with outlaw cans.

:mg:

48188[/snapback]

Right on, bro! Nothing beats the deep roar from a V-twin and I don't give a toss whether it's British, Italian, Amerícan or from the land of the rising sun (one of the bikes on my all time hit list is the Honda VTR SP2 AKA "the gas gurgler")

Søren

PS: Really nice photos, Jaap and Paul. It seems like you two had a good time in Ledenon. Wish I could have been there. too.

There was also a Guzzi only "race"

Check out the Mp3 soundfile

And here's one of the warm up lap

:mg:  :mg:  :mg:

48061[/snapback]

Yeah, a130.gif

I always thought that Guzzi engine sounds are reminished of propeler aircraft, especially those of WWII, that's also what attracts me to Guzzi.

Let us not forget what the Guzzi sign is.

Yeah, Yeah ,Yeah,a130.gifa122.gife118.gif

I always thought that Guzzi engine sounds are reminished of propeler aircraft, especially those of WWII.Let us not forget what the Guzzi sign is.

When I first got the bike I drove to a friend of mine in Germany and after making one pass he looked and said"Flugzeug Motor" reffering both to the sound and look of the Guzzi.I guess he was right , that's also a definite fact that attracts me only to Guzzi.

Let's hear the simmilarities with a plane

And see for your self 100Guzzis passing in front of you at once,

Should I put this into the quiz? If , can you guess which plane is this passing?

48225[/snapback]

:mg: Ya, that's what I immediately thought of. I'll bet all the British listeners were thinking the bombing of Britain had started again!!

Inline 4s can't really be compared to twins. My HaaaaaR1 with the Akropovic can makes a cool shreek at hig rpms. At low an mid range, it isn't loud at all, but like has been said, as soon as a twin or a single with a can starts up,I'm sure my blood pressure rises :food: The sound just MAKES you want to ride.