Jaap in Action

biesel

Ledenon was a blast! 16 Guzzis on the track. The sweet thundering sound of all those Guzzis was recorded. I will post a mp3 file and a video soon.

Paul on his Daytona:

ledenon1.jpg

After one day I was the only V11 left...

IMG_2449.jpg

FWIW: the Conti RoadAttack are excellent for normal road use, but on the track, they desintegrate quite rapidy...

Some great pics Paul. Do you know whether a similar event will be run next spring?

If so, I will be interested in making the long trip south if anyone can join in.

Were all the safety briefings in German?

Guy :helmet:

FWIW: the Conti RoadAttack are excellent for normal road use, but on the track, they desintegrate quite rapidy...

47962[/snapback]

It seems that this green V11 above has been really "Road attacked" ....Be carefull people photos with lean angles can look sweet but hide good danger in them.

Every time one has to be very carefull and causious on the total setup of the bike

before getting on the track.Tires and susspencion are the most important ,concerning the bike.

People seem to be buying sometimes cheaper tires ,but on the long run they cost much much more than a really good tire.

Do you know whether a similar event will be run next spring?

If so, I will be interested in making the long trip south if anyone can join in.

Were all the safety briefings in German?

Yes, the plan is to do it next year again.

Safety briefings?: here is the circuit, and you can drive from 10 to 13 hour and from 14 to 17 hour : that's it. You are supposed to know what a red or yellow flag is.

Outside that there were courses from 9-10 to find the line on the track.