10000mi

Guest rrbasso

Guest rrbasso

:bier: Well I just hit my 10000, mi mark and I haft to say I Love this bike !!! except for a few bolts flying off on long trips it has been bullet proof, I made a few mods, Seat , Ti cans and race brain, fast by air box, and crg meaiors and I am so happy ! the week end befor last me and the fellas made our yearly trip down to Holleywood for a weekend of drunken foolishness but when I was down there I kept thinking I cant waite to get back on the bike, the 1000 we put on that weekend just wasent enouph ! When Guzzi made the V11 they where really hitting the mark !!! and this web sight is and all the advice is the coolest support tools out there, just want to say thanks to everyone !! :helmet:

post-1207-1113153910_thumb.jpg

Excellent :thumbsup:

...it is always great to hear some praise and "good news" online about the bikes, as the norm is that typically only problems get posted... by their very nature :glare:

BTW, the photo looks like you were just about to(or maybe just did) get rained on :P

al

Guest rrbasso

OH about 10 minuts after the pitchure was taken the sky opend up and down it came ! but the Guzz didnt care and never missed a beat ! :bier:

Guest slowpoke

I got to admit that after moving back from Hawai'i to California with my Indian Chief I had to buy a motorcycle that handled and braked better. I found a 2001 V11 sport and fell in love with it. I got slightly sidetracked with some other motorcycles which are currently up for sale and have kept the V11. Why you ask? Because the V11 handles good, brakes very well, has decent power, is easy to work on and best of all not everybody owns one! I get quite a few compliments on the way she looks and the bike does everything I need it to do. So far it has been a very reliable bike with not a single problem. So far I have 5,000 miles and as soon as my recall parts come in I'm going to have them install a PC111 and remap/dyno it and it should be even better. So yes, she's a keeper!