No one has mentioned Rossi yet!

belfastguzzi

Watched during my lunch break at work.

Quite tense with the rain starting - but get the feeling could be turning into F1 with the do they pit to change bike/tyres and could have come down to tactics if some one pitted early enough.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so much a Biaggi-fan as a racing fan in general.

I like Biaggis clean riding style but Vale is the king.

Besides Mika Kallio from Finland won the 125GP race

on his KTM. It's been a long time since a Nordic rider

won a GP race. :thumbsup:

This weekend both 125 and 250 races were more exciting

than the MotoGP race.

Nicky Hayden has been in the factory Honda team since he

came to MotoGP and never delivered.

It's funny, everyone seems to think Schumacher is the best F1 driver there's ever been, and that may be so, but he will never have the balls to swicth his Ferrari for someting else, like Rossi did last year, just because it was too easy to win on.

Rossi did, and then he won. Again.

For that, he gets my vote as the best rider out there, possibly ever. He is just a phenomenon, there's hardly a record he hasn't broken. And he's only 26.

Apparently Ferrari have said there will always be a seat for him if he ever decides to go that way, and even though that would be facinating, or at least as facinating as F1 gets nowadays, I think it would be a shame.

Why not put him on a ducati next and see what happens.

Nor would you EVER see M.Shumacher or any of those F1 guys get on a GP bike.

The guys who ride WSB and especially Moto GP machines for a living should be respected almost as gods! Their talent is immense, their courage limitless, yet most are personable regular lads, unlike the primadonas in F1 car racing.

Ciao, Steve G.

It's funny, everyone seems to think Schumacher is the best F1 driver there's ever been, and that may be so, but he will never have the balls to swicth his Ferrari for someting else, like Rossi did last year, just because it was too easy to win on.

I will have to dissagree on that just because Schumacher was already twice a champion with Beneton Renault a decade ago, then he switched to Ferraris and started developing them with the rest(and he was still getting podiums when he could)While he could have been with "easy" cars like the Williams or the Mersedes and still winning championships if that was only for him to matter.But now that the car has reached a great potencial is able to take championships with that,there's nothing wrong with that he has worked at it.

As for me the greatest GP driver(of more modern motorcycling of last 20 years) was and is the "Professor" Wayne Rainey. (That's how most other racers should view him :notworthy:)

Unlike everyone else he has never had a fall with his bike not even on GP practice,

very sadlly he fall only once and that left him on a wheel chair. :( Who knows perhaps with the nowadays protection uniforms and stuff he may had avoided that.

The guys who ride WSB and especially Moto GP machines for a living ..

Well to tell you the truth when you earn some millions a year or close to that anyway , you don't do that for a living , but for anything else ,you name it.

Maybe 30-50 years ago guys like Kavanagh,F.Anderson.D.Agostini,Lomas,Cambell,... :helmet: (.and list is endles)These people really gave more than themselfs to what they were doing.At least we have to mention them for who they were (thet time) and what they did. c011.gif

Nowadays I could only say that these TT racers are :thumbsup: beyond belief in terms of courage and balls to do what they do,hat's off to them, but I don't see any GP millionare primadonas go there and "try their luck" e112.gif...hehe

Edited by Alex-Corsa

I will have to dissagree on that just because Schumacher was  already twice a champion with Beneton Renault a decade ago, then he switched to Ferraris and started developing them with the rest(and he was still getting podiums when he could)While he could have been with "easy" cars like the Williams or the Mersedes and still winning championships if that was only for him to matter.But now that the car has reached a great potencial is able to take championships with that,there's nothing wrong with that he has worked at it.

As for me the greatest GP driver(of more modern motorcycling of last 20 years) was and is the "Professor" Wayne Rainey.

Unlike everyone else he has never had a fall with his bike not even on GP practice,

very sadlly he fall only once and that left him on a wheel chair.Who knows perhaps with the nowadays protection uniforms and stuff he may had avoided that.

Well to tell you the truth when you earn some millions a year or close to that anyway , you don't do that for a living , but for anything else ,you name it.

Maybe 30-50 years ago guys like Kavanagh,F.Anderson.D.Agostini,Lomas,Cambell,...(.and list is endles)These people really gave more than themselfs to what they were doing.At least we have to mention them for who they were (thet time) and what they did.

Nowadays I could only say that these TT  racers are beyond belief in terms of courage and balls to do what they do,hat's off to them, but I don't see any GP millionare primadonas go there and "try their luck" ...hehe

49343[/snapback]

Everything you just said!!!!

:bier: