No one has mentioned Rossi yet!

belfastguzzi

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no way Rossi was going to settle for second- win or bin!!! Gibernau was not happy.

Did you also see the British Supersport at Thruxton later? Rob Frost got knocked off by a rookie who ran over to check if Rob was ok lying on the ground.

Rob then started kicking him from the floor, got up, punched him a few times and knocked a marshall over, before collapsing on the deck again.

Everyone is taking this racing lark quite seriously!

Guy :helmet:

Amazing start to the season and one of the great motogp moments! I don't think Rossi did it on purpose but I think Sete is being a huge sook about the whole thing .....

Did you also see the British Supersport at Thruxton later?

48319[/snapback]

No. Is that Sky, or where did you see it?

Amazing start to the season and one of the great motogp moments!
:food:

Guest Brian Robson
I don't know guys... not classy at all, for a world champion  :whistle:

specially after messing up running wide right before

48331[/snapback]

Classy is when you ride with a mate who is slower...but it doesn't win Moto GP races. First man to the line...usually Rossi.

Whatever it takes to win. Wining is the name of the game. You don't win you fade away. If he was having a track day or riding with some ole chums but I'm sure most the riders out there don't care for each other and would have done the same to come in 1st also I'm sure they are all super secretive about thier junk a close comparison to the USA NASCAR crap tho GP is hopped up on crack and steroids compared to crappy ol nascar. :race: I rarely get to see any bike races they aren't very popular in the states :moon: someone tell me when its on, maybe they have some races on ESPN 8 'the Ocho' :lol:

Guest goffredo
Amazing.  The best yet.

As the (apparently) last remaining Biaggi fan, I feel the need to find a new team -- soon!

48336[/snapback]

Now we are two! I could not believe Max started in 16th position. That's, I believe, his worst placement ever since his debut in Supersport some 15 years ago!!

Did not see much of his race (cameras were on the fast guys) but the few shapshots shown him passing a lot of people giving the impression taht he was riding to the limit... but with ridicolus chrono...?!?!? I believe it is more likely that some HRC experiment turned wrong rather that conceive that he simply forgot how to ride fast. We'll see. I'd like to see him win the title he got stolen in his first season in 500. I think he deserve that.

G.

PS: regarding the Valentino manouvre... Well, that's Art. Nothing irregular. He did not push Sete top get inside the corner. He found (God knows how) a way to get inside and once there... Sorry, mate, I am doing my lane as I like it...

Sete should have let him go wide and try to pass him again thanks to a better and faster trajectory. I think Sete knew that and that's whay he was so upset.

No. Is that Sky, or where did you see it?

:food:

48326[/snapback]

Yes Sky cover both British superbike races live, plus the Supersport and other supporting races like the R6 cup live.

It was quite a comparison watching the BSB guys hang on for dear life on 200bhp monsters on a really fast bumpy airfield track after seeing the GP guys at Jerez.