Ducati 999 ergos?

Guest odyssey986

Guest odyssey986

Does anyone here own a Le Mans & a 999? I have an 03' Rosso Corse and am considering a 05' 999 as a second bike.

I'm a LARGE rider though (6' 3" & 275 lbs.). The Le Mans fits me great (better than the BMW R1100S I had before the MG).

If not the 999, what other vtwin sportbike might be a good "fit" for me?

Aprilia Mille, Or the Honda Fireblade, Or the Kawi ZX10r, Or the Triumph Daytona I've noticed the Daytona and Mille fit the larger asses better. But thats just me. I sat on a futura I was in love I'm so torn on the second bike. but thats next summer for me. -I'd get a 999 if I had the money the one I looked at was 17k. ouch :o and it wasn't an R :o

how's this?

48334[/snapback]

Obviously the chick has to get a hold on her pants,it seems they're falling off.

I never understood why people agonise models to depict Bikes.

And what a bike here phew in this one Ducati has followed the Jap. dinosaur On-Off

things that look butt ugly and steer the same as well.

Well , a 999 is a thoroughbred supersport, the RSV as well is a classy bike as well

Aprilia Mille, Or the Honda Fireblade, Or the Kawi ZX10r, Or the Triumph Daytona I've noticed the Daytona and Mille fit the larger asses better. But thats just me. I sat on a futura I was in love I'm so torn on the second bike. but thats next summer for me. -I'd get a 999 if I had the money the one I looked at was 17k. ouch  :o and it wasn't an R  :o

48338[/snapback]

Ben,

I test rode a Futura for a few days and I hated it. :huh2: The down falls to me were the constant air noise from the front fairing at any speed, way worse than my Beemers, (would not be a problem if I was 5 foot tall or 6 foot 6" plus) and the not very smooth throttle transition between off and on throttle. The Futura uses a different fuel injection system than the Mille and Falco, which are right on. I did buy the Falco which was an excellent machine. It did everything very well, but I tended to ride the Guzzi's more so it was sold. You would not believe what I just bought :homer:

Mike

The 999 benefits from an adjustable riding position.

You can change:

Footpegs- 5 different positions

Tank / seat unit- 3 different positions

Seat moves fore and aft by 20mm (single seat version only)

I have yet to ride one but have sat on one and found it much comfier than a 916, with the bars being higher too.

Guy

Mike: Congrats on your purchase. Lovely bike!

Zebulon: Any news on your missing Daytona?

48419[/snapback]

Neinnn :wacko:

Absolutely nothing 36_1_38.gif

Don't understand how could disappear such bike 36_19_1.gif