Big V11 part sale on German ebay.

Alex-Corsa

I was going to bid on some of these parts, but the merits of joining yet another eBay location sort of negates the joy. It's troublesome to do the postage/money transfer thing with anywhere in Europe. The U.K. I can handle because I can route stuff through my son who is stationed there.

So the question is: Would anyone from the German side of the board like to make a bid for the wiring harness for me and we can square up costs and postage as soon as the bid is finished?

That would be:

wiring harness/hauptkabelbaum

PM me if you're willing. Not a lot of time left and for that and I apologize.

I could try and bid them for you, if I have your answer soon enough, but then you'll have to pay the postage+ transfer money double time!?

(one for you to be sent to me and other that I wire the money to the seller-my bank charges 17Eur)+ postage from seller to me and from me to you.

Long way,.plus you'll have to tell me what is the maximum amount for you to bid in- postage for this item in Germany is 15Euros , I can't estimate what will be through Europe though sth with 5kg weight is about 26-27 Euros to be send with airmail to Europe+ perhaps some packaging expenses he may charge and then I don't really know the expences for more weight postage also DO increase.......

....Oooops this guy is in Switzerland so I can't tell about post....wait a minute I ask

That's airmail and it has an arrival time of 7-10 days (or 5-7bussines days)

If it is send with surface mail is about 4weeks arrival time through Europe.

Arrival times decrease dramatically for someone that lives in Germany, dunno exact but sertainly the half.

Have not done before any deal like this for someone else, but is would be better if there was someone in Germany that was willing to maake this transfer for you

1.Because of faster delivery times

2.Because of less money transfer costs.

If there's noe for it I will try and help out, though I'll be at home only for the next 1-1,5 hours thenl I'll have to be out.

:bier:

Hi Carl,

I'm already bidding on some items; I'll bid for the wiring harness as well. If I win it, we'll work out details later. PM me your highest bid.

I see you on the high bid jaap... should I bid too and raise the finnal price?........LMAO .Just kiddong, should be better since you bid more items.

:bier:

Don't worry zischpen has a Guzzi shop so I don't think he'll go for it for much more, because he'll probably want's it for resale.Anything is possible though and other bidders as well.

Good luck with bidding :bier:

cal and Al, I'm still stuck on the zerk fittings! what type of greese do I need for those little nibs and like Al said, how do you get to the forrward one without removing the rear wheel?

So Carl, you got your cables. 

I needed the same thing, but bought a ECU and lambda with it, that I don't need. Figured that someone buys the ECU and lambda from me, once.:-)

51139[/snapback]

I take it that this is/was not an ECU from a late (really late) model Guzzi?