Worst day of my life

DeBenGuzzi

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really funny how OFF topic all our Topics get after the First page.  oh well its all good anyway you slice it. 

Sorry about that - pick up on a bit , take it slightly out of context, and reply to that.

Back on topic - Sorry to hear about your misfortune - at least it seems to be getting sorted- at least he didn't take you out at the same time.

OK - back on topic... If you really want to go roundy round, spend a day or two reading the "What time is it" thread.

Good thing you didn't go Hari Kari on him. Slicing open your own gut and spilling your intestines all over him would accomplish very little, likely only to confuse him. Next time go Hare Krishna on him and beat him to death with some flowers and a bell.

MUCH more satisfying. :thumbsup:

Rj

I'm far from upset about anything and thanks for the support. I just find it very funny indeed, I can't wait to get my Goose back weather has been decent and I could have easily logged another 500mi since the crash with just tooling around adventuer. Anyway anytopic is a good one as long as I have something to work on or read about on the net without looking for things like this. Even tho this is really really nice about the only good thing to come out of Canada maybe? :huh2: look closely you may see something :nerd:

:lol:

MissCanadaUniverse.jpg

I'm far from upset about anything and thanks for the support. I just find it very funny indeed, I can't wait to get my Goose back weather has been decent and I could have easily logged another 500mi since the crash with just tooling around adventuer. Anyway anytopic is a good one as long as I have something to work on or read about on the net without looking for things like this. Even tho this is really really nice about the only good thing to come out of Canada maybe?  :huh2: look closely you may see something  :nerd: 

:lol:

51212[/snapback]

Gives credence to the whole "Big Bang" theory of the universe doesn't it?

Ben,

Sorry about the Guzz. Al offers good advice for everyone - call the cops and make a report. But, to make you feel better, I've had very good luck with people handing me over to their insurance agents - who have ALWAYS taken care of everything with NO problems.

Didn't he say anything about his insurance?

Worse case scenario - the damage is not major and it is a good opportunity to get much cooler LED winkers like I put on mine. You've also learned another good lesson - park on the sidewalk or some other OUT OF THE WAY place that is off-limits to cages.

The Prius. I have a Toyota Echo that is paid for, and I had planned for a Prius for my next car. I made this plan when I bought the Echo. Great car. Trouble is, now there is a big waiting line and the economy looks very funky to me. It might be better to hang low with no new payments for awhile. I don't like the looks of the clouds.

Oh YEAH oh YEAH its my birthday, .. its my birthday ... happy birthday... not really but I got the check I'm off to motoprimo to get everything in the works, New exhaust LED blinkers rollaclick levers all this and more!!!! Peace! :xmas:

Well then, happy birthday Ben :xmas: (or christmas...)

Enzo- good call on waiting. One major incentive for getting a Prius is better gas mileage. With your Echo, that incentive is minimal. A second reason is to reduce emmisions (which is why we bought ours). There is still minimal incentive on going from a very efficient car to another very efficient car. The third reason is the geek factor. I love tech. :nerd: It's why I drive a Guzzi. :mg:

Hey Ben,

Thanks for that awesome display of 'camel toe.' Wow. That's like walking around with your zipper down. Wonder if anybody told her......or.......if that is the effect she was looking for! :food: