Worst day of my life

DeBenGuzzi

SOOOooooooo I decided to go out for a ride usualy wednesday is go fishing day but The guy I fish with is working on his brothers wedding So I went for a ride. Went well put on 50 miles or more then went downtown. I was going to bettys bikes and buns but saw a chipotle and thought I would stop. So I get a steak burrito I have 3 bites left and 2 little asian guys walk right by my bike get in thier little red honda civic and procceed to BACK OVER MY BIKE :angry: and they gunned it I about thought it was a hate crime they hit my bike so hard I yelled at them as what the hell and in broken english he said "they were talking and didn't notice the bike they said it was low, too low" the car hit right in front of my eyes on the front left turn signal area broke that signal tipped it over kilter and it smacked hard on the concrete Completely broke off the Brake lever at the brake lever piston and smashed the Other turn signal, Scraped up my engine guard and my nice manic salamander ber end weight Also it bent my spark plug but I didn't know that at the time. I got his info and hopefully I won't have to pay anything I was only about 2 miles maybe less from my dealership I regained my composuer finished the last 3 bites of my burrito and rode to the dealership keeping the revs up and my foot on the back brake so I could engine & back brake together when needed. Drove slow and with lots of distance then once I got about 3 blocks from the dealership it started to run really rough is when I looked it over better and noticed the spark plug was indeed bent. I SWEAR TO GOD I've put way too much sweat tears and moula $$$ into this bike to let her go its like a second child I almost cried it better not be totalled I'll track him down and strangle him. Start seeing motorcycles INDEED :glare:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you the karma would come around.... but you wouldn't listen :whistle:

...but honestly, sorry to hear about this. In my opinion, based on a handful of these experiences over the last few years, always call the police and have them write a report. Otherwise you'll go to try and find this fella, his insurance is cancelled, his DL info is fake/wrong/expired, and you'll either be out the $$ yourself or have to claim uninsured motorist.

Good luck, and again, really sorry to hear about this. I know it can ruin your day.

This year, I've had two brand new Honda Pilots wrecked in... oh... about 10 months, neither our fault <_ ...and neither folks had insurance src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_mad.gif" alt=":angry:">

...which is another reason I am leaving CA. I've never lived anywhere else where people seem to run into eachother's cars so frequently. I mean honestly... :wacko:

al

If he has no insurance I'm going to get new plugs and wires and a new brake lever then just get LED turn signals buff out the straches as best as possible on the guard and barend and call it a day. The turn signals work and could be repaired I suppose I could just get new clear covers and amber bulbs too. Its not a worst case senario yet but its the worst experience in recollection. :huh2:

...which is another reason I am leaving CA.  I've never lived anywhere else where people seem to run into eachother's cars so frequently.

al

50578[/snapback]

Yeah. Some twit broad in her Ford Expedition parked it on top of my brand new Toyota Prius nearly 8 weeks ago. It's still in the shop. She gets to drive off, I get towed. Now I'm back to commuting on the California. It's okay until it rains hard, but I'd rather not be in a position where the bike is my only means of transportation.

sorry to hear about the damage on the Guz'...

...my brand new Toyota Priu...

i know it has 2 wheels too many, but isn't the Prius the car with the hybrid engine ?

I'm getting a Damage estimate as we speak but its finally getting nice out and this sh*t happens. I'm glad I don't own a gun... :angry:

50577[/snapback]

Yoou clould own a knife, it's definatelly more effective in close distances that any (or anyone with) a gun if you expert it.....hhmmm errrr..

Back to the topic , I wish you get your machine back fixed soon and no more s**t

like these. I would also suggest to add a pair of good motor block protectors

like thesebe_2.JPG,MototSchmitzor even others that are a bit wider.I have installet these replacing the factory ones and they have offered me 100% protection one time that the bike has droped of me (at 0 km/h).A bit wider would be defianatelly even better.

Ben, Sorry. As others said, this is the opportunity for you to do all that cool stuff you were contemplating.

Also, consider investing in one of these.

Yes, Jihem, the Prius is a hybrid. Good cars- I have on also.

Also, consider investing in one of these.

It is scary how well they work.

I am sure that if you had a bell mounted, half the stuff would not have broken on your bike and the butthead's civic would have taken some of the damage.

But be ware, "Karma is a bitch, bells will only help if you be good!" --Harry Christchna

Guest TheFaz
If he has no insurance I'm going to get new plugs and wires and a new brake lever then just get LED turn signals buff out the straches as best as possible on the guard and barend and call it a day. The turn signals work and could be repaired I suppose I could just get new clear covers and amber bulbs too. Its not a worst case senario yet but its the worst experience in recollection.  :huh2:

50580[/snapback]

Don't just call it a day! Go after this punk and take him to court for whatever you can get. His car being the number one thing. Then have it crushed in front of him and deposited on his front lawn!