Only your tach fogs?

O2 V11

Wouldn't it be better if they were sealed? Maybe thats just my simple little mind trying to comprehend what luigi is thinking sometimes OR better yet, LCD screens I see they have Finally, Finally started using them but only on bikes not avail yet Or much too expensive to buy for average joe. :huh2:

Wouldn't it be better if they were sealed? Maybe thats just my simple little mind trying to comprehend what luigi is thinking sometimes OR better yet, LCD screens I see they have Finally, Finally started using them but only on bikes not avail yet Or much too expensive to buy for average joe.  :huh2:

50697[/snapback]

Theoretically an LCD should be cheaper, lighter, almost perfectly accurate, and water tight....but I bet they suck in direct sunlight(but have not ridden a bike with one...)

well, depends on what you are willing to pay. I just got a moto Spezial tach. That can be held in 3 versions, only tacho, tach with ignition, and tacho with injection computer. They can be in single or dual version, with the single you have speed and rpm in the same thing.

No breaking cables anymore!

single, with all lights too. You can also have the rpm and tacho switched, so rpm big and tacho small.

tacho-01.jpg

double in conventional look.

tacho-06.jpg

Guest Nogbad

My tach has always fogged, but it works. I heard there was a mod where you drill a hole in it but can't remember where.

well, depends on what you are willing to pay. I just got a moto Spezial tach. That can be held in 3 versions, only tacho, tach with ignition, and tacho with injection computer.  They can be in single or dual version, with the single you have speed and rpm in the same thing.

No breaking cables anymore!

single, with all lights too. You can also have the rpm and tacho switched, so rpm big and tacho small.

tacho-01.jpg

double in conventional look.

tacho-06.jpg

50727[/snapback]

how much do these thigns cost and where can you get them in nessicary? thanks any help here I like them more than the stock ones No more fading no more jumping whats not to like :huh2: , ... the price I imagine <_>

Sorry guys, I messed up and multiple posted this so it has lost it's target. What I have is a bug inside my speedo. This is all this posting was about initially. The "screen" came from my initial posting which has since been deleted, about Luigi leaving the screen off the moisture transfer port which allowed this bug to get inside my speedo. Needless to say one advantage of a LCD screen would be is that there is no place for a "pillion" to reside.

Rob

Sorry guys, I messed up and multiple posted this so it has lost it's target. What I have is a bug inside my speedo. This is all this posting was about initially. The "screen" came from my initial posting which has since been deleted, about Luigi leaving the screen off the moisture transfer port which allowed this bug to get inside my speedo. Needless to say one advantage of a LCD screen would be is that there is no place for a "pillion" to reside.

Rob

50764[/snapback]

It 'bugs' the hell out of me(couldn't resist) But anyway it really urks me that it looks like it would be so easy to remove the glass and repaint the needles and get any dust out of there but I hear that it really isn't. I wish the glass just screwed off. But if I had wishes I wouldn't waste them on something that mondane. :rolleyes:

What I have is a bug inside my speedo.

50764[/snapback]

Er, that's not a bug, Rob. That's an eagle. Moto Guzzi paint it on their stuff.

Rob

50764[/snapback]

Don't fret about it. At least your Eagle has something to eat... :food: