v11 crossover exhaust

richard100t

it won't fit because the gearbox is in it's place there. and the rest of the pipes are different . Only you can tell the seller it's not for a v11 sport as advertized. And let the second bidder have it. It's no use to you.

it won't fit because the gearbox is in it's place there. and the rest of the pipes are  different . Only you can tell the seller it's not for a v11 sport as advertized. And let the second bidder have it. It's no use to you.

52214[/snapback]

Thank you Paul, I've emailed the seller & hope to have something worked out soon.

Next time don't be afraid to ask us if you have any concerns not that I'm an expert but I almost got something like that but made sure it was for my bike and turned out it wasn't. was an X pipe for a centauro. I'm sure there are none on here that would shaft you(get it shaft like our bikes? :lol: ) but if its drifters you worry swooping in on your great buy PM some moderators they seem cool enough to help out. :rasta:

yeah, that didn't come of an '01, i know this. our later model sports have a really x lookin crossover.

edit: i've been in a couple spots where our new tranny and f.i. have kinda tried to bite me in the ass as far as parts go. so when you're going to look for new parts, check what you have now. anything that's a radical change is probobly going to give you a headache. not to say it won't work, it'll just be a bit of a struggle.