Got some numbers?

DeBenGuzzi

I am interested and haven't seen, I see reports but no hard numbers so far maybe I don't read enough reviews :huh2: . Anyone tell me 0-60, 60-90, and I forget what else 0-100 I think and 0-topspeed, I know its not like a super bike but its be good to know if someone asks or I feel the need to try and brag. :whistle: also I'd like to compare to some other bikes I like to see how they stack up without ridin them all.

Have not got any figures for you Ben but I once took my old 5 speed 1100 Sport Corsa to the drag strip at Santa Pod and squeezed a 12.9 second standing quarter. There was a bit more to come but my gear shifts were not quite perfect due to a oil contaminated clutch that was beginning to slip.

Best time I have seen in a motorcycle mag for a 6 speed V11 is 13.1 seconds.

The interesting thing was when I was comparing times with fellow riders, the Guzzi stood up quite well against more powerful Jap superbikes when it came to the first eighth of a mile (about 8 seconds) but lost out big time when they managed to find their top end power for the remaining part of the run.

I may take my V11 to an open day at Elvington airfield later this summer where you can take part in some measured speed testing and see how it compares.

Guy :helmet:

thanks pretty much what I Was looking for

Performance

Horsepower: 80.3 hp @ 7750 rpm

Torque: 65.2 ft.-lb. @ 5500 rpm

Corrected 1/4-mile: 12.10 sec. @ 109.96 mph

0-60 mph: 4.00 sec.

0-100 mph: 10.76 sec.

Top-gear roll-on, 60-80 mph: 4.54 sec.

Fuel mileage (low / high / average): 34/38/36

I could be wrong deben but for the lemans '02 and up I believe top speed listed at 133 (cycle world)

52252[/snapback]

I didn't care so much about top speed as how long it takes to get there. But I think I have all I need. I'd like the roll-on to be better but thats the lack of topend for ya. :huh2: