MGS01 in Assen this weekend

Paul Minnaert

I might be tempted to go as its not far but is the MGS01 appearing on the Sunday only?

Is anyone else going?

Also, through circumstances beyond my control I have no cameras for this weekend :homer: , if I go I'll see if I can borrow one from somewhere.

Mal :helmet:

Guest goffredo
I might be tempted to go as its not far but is the MGS01 appearing on the Sunday only?

Is anyone else going?

Also, through circumstances beyond my control I have no cameras for this weekend  :homer: , if I go I'll see if I can borrow one from somewhere.

Mal  :helmet:

52651[/snapback]

Four people from Anima Guzzista from Italy will be there for sure to support Giuseppe Ghezzi and Gianfranco Guareschi who are about to start their journey with their own van!

I left my bike last monday in Grenoble "chez Jean Marc" since we'll go racing in Adria in two weeks.. So I have no bike now... I am tempted to go, never seen Assen yet, but I gotta find a bike first.

Any tip on cheap connection (plane, fast train) Paris-NL, anyone?

Are the Guzzisti from NL preparing something for the event?

Cheers,

G.

Four people from Anima Guzzista from Italy will be there for sure to support Giuseppe Ghezzi and Gianfranco Guareschi who are about to start their journey with their own van!

52660[/snapback]

Goffredo

Is Gianfranco no longer contesting the Italian Supertwins? He won the first race but I do not know if he was in the second race. Can you help me with information?

awesome.....

And how does the bike feel on the track ?

jihem:)

This link is to photo's of my MGS at Mission Raceway.MGS

Nice. The very last shot of you and the bike is nice Jim.

They didn't adjust the rear shock, did they.

Any chance you can call the dyno shop and have them send you the digital file(s) of your dynorun (i.e. Dynorun.002, etc.)? It'll be in their Winpep folder on their hard drive. I'd like to have them for my library, and it's always fun to do digital overlays of different bikes.

Todd

Nice. The very last shot of you and the bike is nice Jim.

They didn't adjust the rear shock, did they.

Any chance you can call the dyno shop and have them send you the digital file(s) of your dynorun (i.e. Dynorun.002, etc.)? It'll be in their Winpep folder on their hard drive. I'd like to have them for my library, and it's always fun to do digital overlays of different bikes.

Todd

52692[/snapback]

The rear shock was adjusted a bit but is still way off. I have booked in with an Ohlins tech who will go over both the front and rear set up.

I have already reqested the dyno run file so will send you a copy. The bike is very lean up to 7000 rpm (sealevel here) so may get a powercommander.

Didn't get much time to myself as it poured rain for half the day but so far the power is wonderful and the bike has shown no bad habits except it turns very quick and it needed lots of steering damper. It feels lighter than my Ducati Monster.