rising the handlebar

gallo_se

Hi everybody. I contacted the guys from rosso puro italia, asking if the solution "risers plus handlebar" that they have fits under tha V11 Le Mans fairing, and they said: YES! they adapted the plate plus risers plus handlebar to a V11 Ballabio and mounted the V11 Le Mans fairing, and it works. It is expensive, 320 euro, but seems to be the most convincing strategy.

Hi everybody. I contacted the guys from rosso puro italia, asking if the solution "risers plus handlebar" that they have fits under tha V11 Le Mans fairing, and they said: YES! they adapted the plate plus risers plus handlebar to a V11 Ballabio and mounted the V11 Le Mans fairing, and it works. It is expensive, 320 euro, but seems to be the most convincing strategy.

52668[/snapback]

Hi gallo_se,

Thanks for the information. I asked the same question earlier but got no response. As soon as I get another top clamp (I don`t want to drill mine as it is a limited edition with production number) that`s what I`m going to do. It looks like I`ll have to get a longer front brake hose but everything else should be okay.

There's a thread in the "How To" section on fitting tubular bars, although it isn't specific to use with a LeMans fairing. I don't know of anyone that has fitted tubular bars and a riser in combination with the LeMans fairing, for fear of clearance issues. So yours might be a first.

Photos and additional descriptions would be much appreciated for those interested.

al

Guest Ken Bruce

52668[/snapback]

I know its not a lemans but i fitted raisers and high bars (like Kawa Z900 \ H2) and its transformed my V11 into a wonderful ride...just like a V11 ought to have been? Extended fluid pipes required. all in probably £200 in parts + my own time? Fitting the clutch pipe is NOT for the faint hearted tho... patience and long nosed pliers.