Still can't get enough of the MGS01?

Admin Jaap

MGS01 in action

53222[/snapback]

thanx for the link !

i love the way the team handle it all in such a great latine, alive, warm and caring way !

this is part of why i love italian bikes: you can still feel the human fiber and the love for life thru something basically only mechanical. look at the 5 minutes hugging part: it's foookin' brilliant :-)

Guest goffredo
thanx for the link !

i love the way the team handle it all in such a great latine, alive, warm and caring way !

this is part of why i love italian bikes: you can still feel the human fiber and the love for life thru something basically only mechanical. look at the 5 minutes hugging part: it's foookin' brilliant :-)

53278[/snapback]

Thanks to all! Above all I would like everybody who enjoyed the movie to remember that all that was possible because one man had a dream and the guts to make it real. The man is Mauro Abbadini of Classic Co (the guy in charge of rear wheel change in the video).

You are right Jihem: the best part of the story has been the feeling. There is a word in Latin which describes the overall feeling we sensed at the box, seeing Bruno Scola, Giuseppe Ghezzi, Mauro Abbadini and the others chatting, discussing, preparing that fantastic race. The word is HUMANITAS. Not to mention Melo and GianMaria going ahead through the nights only in two...

I hope Moto Guzzi will give all of us the chance to live many more moments like the one we lived in Albacete and to give all of us who believe in it the chance to continue enjoying motorsport in a way that it is becoming less and less fashionable and practical but that for us is the only possible way.

G.

PS: No, I am not apologizing for my hat! I like it!! :D

Antonio. met de muis op de link en rechtermuisknop klikken. Dan "Doel opslaan als"

Is een behoorlijk groot bestand, kan even duren, zelfs met ADSL/Kabel

Sorry guys for this dutch intermezzo!