S...t is about to hit the fan!

staedtler

The world's a crazy place. :huh2:

I don't care much for the graphics on the 999.  That tribal stuff just doesn't do it for me. 

On a related note, I saw perhaps the ugliest bike I've ever seen in person the other day at an auction.  It was a Harley (though that doesn't matter).  The theme was 'bones' (real creative).  Imagine an electric blue chopper, with the front stanchions shaped like arm bones with the hands holding the axle, and the headlight was a skull.  Inside the gaping maw was a single household halogen bulb (like in track lighting). Nice.  The brake/clutch levers were finger bones and there were ribs on the gas tank.  Oh, the humanity.  I almost wish I'd taken a picture of it, but my eyes are still sore, so the camera may not have been able to take it.  Tacky, tacky, tacky.

edit: behold the power of the internet-

note the lovely femur bones on the saddlebags.

53388[/snapback]

....wow, that's one purty bike :not:

BTW, with regard to Martha.... I think Karma got her. You really have to know her history to appreciate the "come uppance" she received :food:

But even if technically one would point out that no matter how "evil" she may have been prior :P ... legally only issues relevant to the case should contribute to the verdict....

...keep in mind the post-Enron atmosphere here in the US, and her "bad timing" with her trading decisions. She really should have been more conservative considering the scrutiny everyone was under during this timeframe.

Based on the admittedly little info I have, I think she was guilty BTW.

al

Guest bshpilot
I hope it's a joy to urinate in there :blush:  ;)

53416[/snapback]

more than you can imagine...more than you can imagine