A passion for his V11 Sport

callison

Actually there is an explanation for this phenomenon...

It is called the "Mistero Gaudioso di Fange" and it is like the Holy Mystery of Fatima.

According to the Prophecies of Mandello some men do actually loose weight when the jump on their Guzzi!!!

There are several eyewitness accounts especially regarding Fange (one of the founder of Anima Guzzista) who looks like a 100 kilos and more pitbull when marching and then transform himself into a 40 kilos jockey when on its Le Mans 850 at the Mugello.

We are truly devoted to the Mistero Gaudioso and we recognize Frankie100chili as one of the blessed by Fange's touch.  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

G.

54244[/snapback]

Thanks for straightening me out on this, Goffredo. All Hail Frankie100Chili :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Guest Frankie100Chili

dear Goffredo (the king of the "Minkions" :D ) I am very happy to read you also in this forum.

but you're too much kind. :rasta:

mine is only an attempt to enjoy the "Mistero gaudioso di Fange".

...for me, a miracle of the "Madonna of Fatima" would be necessary, rather! :grin:

I make only that that I can. :helmet:

I am waiting for you to Pescara to eat some "arrosticini" and drink a little good "Montepulciano DOC"!

see you soon.