A passion for his V11 Sport

callison

Carl, I can't get this link to work.  But are you talking about the World Superbike rider?  And what does that have to do with Guzzis?????

53949[/snapback]

I'm using FireFox and it has no problem. However, it does say it's stopping a popup. That may the problem or it may not be.

There's really no text on that site, just some pictures and I don't know whether it's the same guy or not either. Maybe someone else can get it to display and give us an answer.

Guest Frankie100Chili

not, I do not sell it any more.

it has been only a madness moment! :huh2:

the gain in terms of hp is not very high but the weight is sensitively less than an any other mufflers.

the only way to obtain a big HP gain using some complete mufflers is to use the complete Quat-D "Vitto Replica". (Vittoriano Guareschi replica)

Scarichi.jpg

this was his "Guzzi competition bike" what he has used before to test the Ducati MotoGP.

Incrocio.jpg

this is the "compensatore" suitably studied.

:helmet:

...but they don't have the "clean" look of the Ex-Box.

Carl, Frankie100chili is a member here too: http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1347 and he's shown us some of his pics a while back.

The link you provided is also in the links section.

53955[/snapback]

Group --

To avoid any further confusion on the topic, I emailed Frankie100Chili and inquired as to whether or not he was the famous Superbike rider. He assured me that they are not the same person, but mentioned to me that they are close friends -- and included the attached picture to prove it.

Frankie 100 Chili is on the right. Racer on left.

Hope this straightens everything out.

franki_1.jpg

Guest Frankie100Chili

excuse me, I do not understand English well. But I am not the superbike rider Frankie Chili.

my name is Frankie (Francesco).

I am a big fi Frankie Chili fan.

in Italian the word "Chili" means kgs (weigh).

I weigh 100 kgs.

from here derives mine nicname "Frankie100Chili". :grin:

Unfortunately I do not know Frankie Chili.

excuse me, I do not understand English well. But I am not the superbike rider Frankie Chili.

my name is Frankie (Francesco).

I am a big fi Frankie Chili fan.

in Italian the word "Chili" means kgs (weigh).

I weigh 100 kgs.

from here derives mine nicname "Frankie100Chili".  :grin:

54189[/snapback]

Dammit, Frankie -- you're making me look like a liar! :grin:

I weigh 100 kgs.

from here derives mine nicname "Frankie100Chili".  :grin:

54189[/snapback]

100 kg equalos about 220 lbs. Sounds to me like you can pass anything but a roadside pizza stand on your badass V11 :D:P:bier:

Guest goffredo
100 kg equalos about 220 lbs.  Sounds to me like you can pass anything but a roadside pizza stand on your badass V11 :D  :P  :bier:

54224[/snapback]

Actually there is an explanation for this phenomenon...

It is called the "Mistero Gaudioso di Fange" and it is like the Holy Mystery of Fatima.

According to the Prophecies of Mandello some men do actually loose weight when the jump on their Guzzi!!!

There are several eyewitness accounts especially regarding Fange (one of the founder of Anima Guzzista) who looks like a 100 kilos and more pitbull when marching and then transform himself into a 40 kilos jockey when on its Le Mans 850 at the Mugello.

We are truly devoted to the Mistero Gaudioso and we recognize Frankie100chili as one of the blessed by Fange's touch. :notworthy::notworthy:

G.