Boxmeer

Hi all,

Who was there?

I was! I did see some Great Britain plate but I do not know who the owner is.

I also did see a British Rosso Corsa.

I did see a georgiuos German RS with some horny wheels, PVM, some fabolous MV Agusta from 1960-1970 with only 4000km on it!!!

Picture...............................I didn't have a camera with me, my wive was with me.

We have just returned from Boxmeer- it was my Rosso Corsa that you saw Antonio. It was a great rally- brilliant weather and loads of beer.

Took a ride out to Teo Lamers on Saturday led by some Dutch friends then after the rally ended we rode down to the Black Forest in Germany, and enjoyed the twisty roads down there before heading back into France to enjoy the sunshine for 3 days in Montmedy.

All 4 Guzzis in our group (3 V11's and 1 LMV) were behaving themslves until we got close to the Europort in Rotterdam where Helen's gearbox return spring broke, luckily leaving her in 3rd gear, and at exactly the same time, my fuel pump relay broke, although I had a spare one.

11 days of riding Guzzis in nothing but hot sunshine on empty twisty European roads- can't get better than that.

Guy :helmet:

explain the connection between your wife and the camera :-)

54578[/snapback]

I didn't have a camera with me, my wive was with me

I too was puzzled when I first read that. Then I realised it was a typo. Ant meant:

"I didn't have a camera with me, my hive was with me."

It's well known that bees don't like having their photos taken. As soon as a camera is whipped out they go mad and start stinging all round them. So it was a choice between taking the camera and taking the bees. Obviously Ant ( :rasta: ) chose to take the hive.