I got my bike back!!!!

Guest rrbasso

Guest rrbasso

Well last friday a Tow truck driver made a anoumas call to my cell phone telling me where my bike was ! I am sure that it was really the kids that stold it calling me but who cares I jumped in my truck and went to a small street in West Oakland "it was a neighborhood out of a, Bat Man meets Mad Max movie" for you guys that have not spent a lot of nime in Oak town, and there was my babey ! just sitting there ! and not looking so bad flat tire , locs f up but not dumped no big scratches .... I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy :bier:

Thanks for all the Guzz support !!!!!!!

your friend Tony :helmet:

Guest rrbasso

They where a day awey from cutting me a 11000.00 check so I think they are peitty happy to, they took my battery so I havent been able to fire it up yet and I just droped it off to get the estimate done but by the looks of where it was sitting I think when my tire went flat they just left it, I had a slow leak so it would of gone flat about a day after it was stolen :D I just hope the cluch is ok, I hope they wearnt trying to weeley it all day long.. :huh2:

They where a day awey from cutting me a 11000.00 check so I think they are peitty happy to, they took my battery so I havent been able to fire it up yet and I just droped it off to get the estimate done but by the looks of where it was sitting I think when my tire went flat they just left it, I had a slow leak so it would of gone flat about a day after it was stolen  :D  I just hope the cluch is ok, I hope they wearnt trying to weeley it all day long.. :huh2:

54870[/snapback]

No offense but tell the insurance company to keep the bike. I'd take the 11k & get a new bike. Those thieves more than likely ran the piss out of your bike & you wont know the extent of the damage for who knows how long. I dont know if the insurance company would do that or not but I'd certainly ask. Btw the Griso is coming out soon lol

Excellent!

And the tow truck driver saved you $$$$$ on impound fees.

When I got my V65 back I think they charged me $300 (can't remember...)for towing and three days storage....as if I was not at the tow lot 30 minutes after the Sheriff called.... :angry:

Anyway great news!

see,i told you... joy ride!

the bike's fine, our guzzis are build like tanks, they take lots of punishment

(don't ask me how i know :lol: ) and come back for more :thumbsup:

besides now your bike has history on top of character...i would not be surprised if it was used as a drive by to whack some local kingpin :lol::lol: or to smuggle the chancellor of Alameda on to Piedmont's Embassy or something to that extent...! :lol:

Hey, glad you got your ride back :bier:

time to accesorize!

This is truly great. I've known Tony for something like 15 years and he IS the nicest guy around.

Tony, if you need anything to help you get her going again, just give me a call.

John Koester

Well last friday a Tow truck driver made a anoumas call to my cell phone telling me where my bike was ! I am sure that it was really the kids that stold it calling me but who cares I jumped in my truck and went to a small street in West Oakland "it was a neighborhood out of a, Bat Man meets Mad Max movie" for you guys that have not  spent a lot of nime in Oak town, and there was my babey ! just sitting there ! and not looking so bad flat tire , locs f up but not dumped no big scratches .... I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy  :bier:

Thanks for all the Guzz support !!!!!!!

your friend Tony :helmet:

54867[/snapback]

Congratulations! glad to see you've been reunited with your rigg.

Good to hear, Tony! :bier:

As Al suggests give your bike a complete overhaul and get back on the road ASAP.

Søren

Awesome(...even if uncommon and unexpected  :unsure: ) news!

:bier:

But yeah, give that bike the sort of inspection only a proctologist could appreciate before letting the insurance guys off the hook.

al

54923[/snapback]

I think you should give it the once over Al. If your still on the left coast that is :lol::luigi: