Griso spotted

Admin Jaap

Oh yeah now that really rocks.I promised my self spanking new bike for 06 and i reckon its that! I'm in italy early sept so i hope to get to the guzzi factory,and will be armed with camera (thanks to everyone with the advice on the rear wheel.Looking at the valve it seems to me that the backnut has corroded away and therefore has come lose maybe).

I saw a tan? Griso at the International Motorcycle Show in San Mateo, California last year. Personally, I think it looks even better in the lighter color. I'm beginning to think I need a Breva 1100 and a Griso, but I'd have to have a job to do that and I'm resisting the notion for the time being.

yeah, it is growing on me,

or did they slim it down a bit since the first prototypes?

as Jaap said, replace the drain pipe with something nice looking.

the swedish MCM bike magazine (classics and rebuilding content)

called it "the Buell killer pig". Not for a pig like appearence, but

"Gris" means pig in swedish.

a old MG pice in MCM BTW:

http://www.mcm.se/arkivet/artikelindex/rep...e/motoguzi.html

I think the Griso looks like a real tarts handbag :vomit: But what do I know..... :huh2::grin:

Has a real bike enthusiast designed it or is it a product of the style/marketing department?

At least V11's and the Breva V1100 look like pukka Italian machines.

Breva_V1100ie_04.jpg

It's a non-starter for me, too. Ugly (personal opinion) impractical (I have enough difficulty keeping the V65 clean) and covered in uneccessary, expensive-to-replace-when-you-drop-it crap.

Bring back the Spada

Guest Nogbad

It's got its attractive angles. I'm not so keen on the way the tank is shaped around the frame rails. Definitely not so keen on it now I've seen these pictures.