Uploading Photo

GuzzTim

having problems uploading a photo.. just testing to see if I can post without one..

edit: Hey Jaap.. I'm trying to upload a photo of the V11.. I can browse and select the photo, then hit the add attachment.. The msg at the lower left of the screen says "Sending request to v11lemans.com"... then says "done".. but then I can't select the "submit post" or the "submit modified post" button.. Any thoughts?

Thanks, Tim

IMG_1139.jpg

linking above

and uploading below

if both work it's you :P

sorry to be of no help

Having said that over the last couple of days the site has been a bit slow and had to refresh screens often to get them to display. not just from home but also at work.

Jaap & Paul, Hope its all backed up before it goes bang.

Edited by Martin Barrett

Not to hijack the thread, but since Martin brought it up (HE hijacked it :P: )

About every other new page load fails here at work- I get a 'server not found' type error. Refreshing once to three times fixes it. Doesn't seem to be happening on other websites.

Anyone else getting this type of behavior?

Ok guys, how the hell do you keep your bikes so clean? We went to the Erin rally, everyones bike looks great,all shiny and new. I check out the pics on the forum, lovely shiny bikes. Before the rally, I washed mine and cleaned it for two hours and it still looked like I just rode across a field. I give up. :rolleyes:

Not to hijack the thread, but since Martin brought it up (HE hijacked it  :P: )

About every other new page load fails here at work- I get a 'server not found' type error.  Refreshing once to three times fixes it.  Doesn't seem to be happening on other websites.

Anyone else getting this type of behavior?

55388[/snapback]

Yes, still the same today.

Ok guys, how the hell do you keep your bikes so clean?

Only the clean bike guys post photos. If I had a recent photo to post you'd feel much better.

I don't have enough time to ride my bike, let alone wash it. :bike:

John Koester

Ok guys, how the hell do you keep your bikes so clean? We went to the Erin rally, everyones bike looks great,all shiny and new.

You obviously didn't look at mine :)

Washed it down last night during my lunch break and today when I went to go out on it some bird had scored two direct hits on it where it's having to stay in the open as my garage is full of bedroom furniture due to building work.

The bird had obviously sought inspiration from either 633 Squadron or Mosquito Squadron as managed to get it under the fairing blade on to the top of the clocks.

IMG_1190.jpg