GORAN..!

antonio carroccio

It takes a while!!!

Should we send him a PM for the image of brotherhood?  :huh2:

55394[/snapback]

:huh: I was wondering too.

Hi Göran,

good to hear that you're alive :drink:

I was looking for you at the Nordic Guzzi Meeting but there was no sign of you.

Other members of this forum were there however, and I was glad that I finally could say hello to Juha, Miko and Marko from Finland who'd covered 900 kms from Tampere to Denmark. Well done!

The price for the longest distance covered went to a Norweigian bloke who'd put down 2.600 kms all the way from Alta in Norway. Scandinavian riders aside there were also Guzzistis from Belgium, The Netherlands, England, Wales, Germany, Italy and even Hungary!

One mad Italian covered 2.500 kms non stop from Padova in 30 hours! When he arrived he was so tired that we litterally had to lift him off the bike and put him in his sleeping bag.....raving madness !!:nerd:

We had a friendly Scandinavian tug of war contest but nobody could put up against the 4 giant Finns who all in all weighted in at around 500 kgs. Bloody giants, I tell you! A Yamaha petrol tank filled up with pebblestones was used for a little discusthrow competition :P

You can see the first couple of pics on this thread

Søren

PS: Allright, I know! It should have been posted on the 'rally and meeting' thread but I got carried away. Sorry, won't do it again.