Daisy Dukes

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

Guest Steve_W
Is this the newest advertising of the Audi 6???

I wonder how many Audis they bent in half for that movie?

I like more the one for the Ford KA with the pigeon...

That one's hilarious. Good thing Ford doesn't sell the Ka in the U.S.; the animal rights people would have screwed themselves right into the ceiling after watching it.

Staedtler: I don't know where it might be posted, but it was a TV ad for the Ford Sport Ka. The spot opens to a pigeon on a branch, with the car across the street. The pigeon flies off the branch and swoops down toward the car, right over the hood (bonnet). Just before the bird unloads on the car, WHAACK!!, the hood snaps up and punts it into the street, where it lands in a heap.

At the end it shows a website: www.the-eviltwin.co.uk. Either it's gone or not working because I get a message saying the connection was refused.

Is this the newest advertising of the Audi 6???

I wonder how many Audis they bent in half for that movie?

That one's hilarious. Good thing Ford doesn't sell the Ka in the U.S.; the animal rights people would have screwed themselves right into the ceiling after watching it.

Staedtler: I don't know where it might be posted, but it was a TV ad for the Ford Sport Ka. The spot opens to a pigeon on a branch, with the car across the street. The pigeon flies off the branch and swoops down toward the car, right over the hood (bonnet). Just before the bird unloads on the car, WHAACK!!, the hood snaps up and punts it into the street, where it lands in a heap.

At the end it shows a website: www.the-eviltwin.co.uk. Either it's gone or not working because I get a message saying the connection was refused.

57686[/snapback]

There is another ad for the Ka,

showing a cat jumping on the hood of the car. Cat walks up windshield,

sticks it's head in the open sunroof, and the roof slides shut.

Limp, headless cat rolls off car, onto street.

Now, That's Entertainment! :grin:

Google search for "Ka evil twin" yields:

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1120731804

Note-- not suggested for sensitive cat lovers.