Daisy Dukes

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

Guest Steve_W

Catherine Bach is a real woman. Jessica Simpson is more like an android cleverly designed to look like a woman.

I like real women!

Is jessica Simpson the one on tha Duke?

I vote for her. She gets the most natural baloons. I like natural...

57517[/snapback]

I don't see tha Duke????

Catherine Bach is the natural one.

Jessica is the plastic doll who's mouth is too small for a real man!

jess035lb.jpg

I saw 'Dukes of Hazard' last night. Pretty good re-make I thought. Always good to see Burt, and Willy was excellent. I was right about Jessica - MAN does she look good in shorts! What do you mean she's got a small mouth? Her mouth is HUGE with millions of teeth.

Hey, when I was little I LOVED Miss Emma Peal from Avengers AND her replacemenet! Ummmmm.

Let's see: also liked Agent 99, Samantha from Bewitched, and Penny from 'Lost in Space.' Remember Jane Fonda in 'Cat Ballou?' Somebody once said Wilma and Betty from the Flintstones were kinka hot and I'd have to agree. I'd never go to one of those 'Buffalo Lodge Meetings' if I were married to either one.

234884.jpg

What do you mean she's got a small mouth?  Her mouth is HUGE with millions of teeth.

57612[/snapback]

Go back and check the picture of her that I posted.

Some website secur-i-tie may have been blocking your access, but I fixed that.

Sorry, that is the only photo I have of her and me. :P

Guest Dave Pott

That shot of Catherine Bach with the elbows just covering those sun-tanned tits is enough to sway me to vote for her :thumbsup:

And I STILL think Jane Fonda is hot :wub: And the fact she recently admitted to doing threesomes with other women with her first husband make me dig her that much more :P: