windshield fairing for v 11 sport

bigbikerrick

As a new Guzzi owner im anxious to start accesorizing my bike to make it a little more comfortable, I would like to add a sport fairing to cut the wind a little. any suggestions as to whats available and where to purchase? has anyone tried the national cycle F-16? the guzzi fairing in carbon fiber is nice but a little small,and expensive too... Thanks!

If you get the Stucchi, I believe there was some one selling different size windscreens to fit the fairing. They do look better than the Guzzi o.e.m. fairing.

Wick

If you get the Stucchi, I believe there was some one selling different size windscreens to fit the fairing. They do look better than the Guzzi o.e.m. fairing.

Wick

57603[/snapback]

Do you know where I can buy a stucchii fairing for my V11 ?

Take a look at my profile page, I've got a picture of a Givi painted same color. It gives torso wind block right up to the bottom of my helmet, no protection to arms though.

Ciao, Steve G.

57647[/snapback]

Steve, That fairing ,color matched to your bike looks sweet! Thats exactly the look I would like for mine, Do you know where I can find one? It Is a stucchi,correct? Cheers, Rick.

No, it's not Stucci, it's made by Givi, a maker of universal fit fairings and small screens. Made in Italy, they can be purchased from almost any bike shop through their wholesaler. Online, go to Givi.it . Go to the fairings and screens section, the one on my bike is model #A750. They come in many colors, unfortunately for me not the Shock Green that my bike is.

Ciao, Steve G.

No, it's not Stucci, it's made by Givi, a maker of universal fit fairings and small screens. Made in Italy, they can be purchased from almost any bike shop through their wholesaler. Online, go to  Givi.it  . Go to the fairings and screens section, the one on my bike is model #A750. They come in many colors, unfortunately for me not the Shock Green that my bike is.

Ciao, Steve G.

57697[/snapback]

Thanks for the info, Steve. Im going to take a look. Rick

As a new Guzzi owner im anxious to start accesorizing my bike to make  it a little more comfortable, I would like to add a  sport fairing to cut the wind a little. any suggestions as to  whats available and where to purchase? has anyone tried the national cycle F-16? the guzzi fairing in carbon fiber is nice but a little small,and expensive too... Thanks!

57569[/snapback]

Go to Red Racing products [another Italian company]; they sell the bitchin'est bikini fairing; started off for the Monster, Guzzi wound up offering it (or a knockoff) on the Centauro/Ballabio/Coppa Italia/Scura. I got one several years ago for my SV650, but never got around to painting it & installing it; I could probably be induced to sell it for what I have in it (about $E140) if you want it in raw fiberglas [but take my advice; pay the extra for a pre-painted version straight from the source, unless you have some wild color scheme in mind... My own cheapness came back & bit me in the @ss; I coulda had this on the bike AGES ago if I hadn't thought I could "paint it myself for less..." :wacko:]

Red Racing parts

Ride on! :bike:

• 2 weeks later...
Take a look at my profile page, I've got a picture of a Givi painted same color. It gives torso wind block right up to the bottom of my helmet, no protection to arms though.

Ciao, Steve G.

57647[/snapback]

Steve, was that GIVI A 750 fairing a direct bolt on to your V11, or did it require some making of adapter brackets? I really like it and am ready to order one online but the website doesnt offer much info, (moto euro magazine has an article on it stating it sells for $104 MSRP, man is that correct, ? sounds too inexpensive!)