v11 monster

Paul Minnaert

Guest drknow
How much for this.....bike?

Come on...

This is not the most attractive bike I've ever seen.

58012[/snapback]

Agreed, but I like the chin fairing. Any idea where that little guy can be purchased. Also like the naked swingarm. When is someone going to sell a version of the muck gaurds you industrious sorts have made to keep mung off the shock and vent tube, etc?

dk

Doesn't do it for me either.

There are more things I would junk and a few more I would put on.

For me those lights, the unusual :huh: exhaust and the bmw....buellesque whatever rear number plate has to go. That is nasty and I don't mean the good 'nasty.' ;)

It was a Scura by the look of it? :homer:

Nige. :moon:

Agreed, but I like the chin fairing. Any idea where that little guy can be purchased. Also like the naked swingarm. When is someone going to sell a version of the muck gaurds you industrious sorts have made to keep mung off the shock and vent tube, etc?

dk

58026[/snapback]

well someone does, sells them though ebay and direct, just do a search here

Doesn't do it for me either.

There are more things I would junk and a few more I would put on.

For me those lights, the unusual  :huh:  exhaust and the bmw....buellesque whatever rear number plate has to go. That is nasty and I don't mean the good 'nasty.'  ;)

It was a Scura by the look of it?  :homer:

Nige.  :moon:

58029[/snapback]

The exhaust is the Quat-D system, but the bike was likely never a Scura or other pre-03 spec bike for a variety of reasons.

It was mostly likely a Cafe Sport, or less likely an upgraded Ballabio, as it is an 03+ bike due to the tank, front suspension, etc..

... interesting conversion, but I don't think the end-result works well aesthetically with the overall look of the V11 :huh2:

al