TLM (Holland) is ace !

jihem

i can only praise the work that the TLM people did on my Ghezzi yesterday...Altho working on a GB for the first time, they did a great job, even went on to build a part that wasn't available in their stock !

goed gedaan !

jihem:)

i can only praise the work that the TLM people did on my Ghezzi yesterday...Altho working on a GB for the first time, they did a great job, even went on to build a part that wasn't available in their stock !

goed gedaan !

jihem:)

58731[/snapback]

I would like to buy a tailpeice from TLM but live in Australia, not sure about credit card over the internet,Got any surgestions. :grin:

I would like to buy a tailpeice from TLM but live in Australia, not sure about credit card over the internet,Got any surgestions. :grin:

59223[/snapback]

PayPal is enormously easy compared to money transfers. PayPal will get 4% or so of the price, so expect the seller to up the ante to cover it. It's still the best deal I've found by far. I've used my (former USA band - Wells Fargo) a few times and money transers to Europe have taken as long as 4 weeks to get done correctly and cost about $42 or more.

59223[/snapback]

I got one and had no problems except they charged me Dutch VAT. Make sure they don't add that in and you will be pleased with the product and the service!

I expect to have mine fitted this fall with a few extra touches added to it. I think it is going to look awesome!!

I would like to buy a tailpeice from TLM but live in Australia, not sure about credit card over the internet,Got any surgestions

TLM have tie ins with outlets in various other countries - from the TLM web site

Streetbikes represents TLM in Australia for original and after market parts, accessories and 'home' made obsolete parts. Don't hesitate: call us. Now you too have access to the largest stock of Moto Guzzi parts in the world!

For all our conversion like Twin Spark, Big Bore Kits, Bigger Valves:

Streetbikes, 45 governor road mordialloc vc.

Phone 61 3 9590 9282, fax idem

E-Mail: streetbikes@bigpond.com

Happy shopping :P

TLM have tie ins with outlets in various other countries - from the TLM web site

Happy shopping  :P

59249[/snapback]

TLM is one of the best Guzzi agents in the world, Teo's isn't just a bike shop it's a way of life. He has helped me on many occassions with rare parts and hard to find stuff. Top man, top shop, if you are in Holland go visit him.