Ageing tosser books Breva test ride!

pete roper

I'm waiting for a Breva to land here too so I can try it. 

59417[/snapback]

You and I know they'll never surpass the 2002 Scura.

cough, splutter

Ah! But that would be ugly and CHARACTERLESS!!!!! That's a completely different thing :grin: . Sorry, I really despise modern BM's.Pete

59404[/snapback]

Hmmm. There's gotta be something that you can have right now. Let's see: sort of ugly, plenty of 'character'... and what with all this fretting over a new Breva I think there may be a few more considerations. You're in some sort of psychological crisis, you're in search of a Lifestyle, I feel you're even looking for something a bit effeminate: yes, a Harley V Rod is just the thing.

Problem solved?

Hmmm. There's gotta be something that you can have right now. Let's see: sort of ugly, plenty of 'character'... and what with all this fretting over a new Breva I think there may be a few more considerations. You're in some sort of psychological crisis, you're in search of a Lifestyle, I feel you're even looking for something a bit effeminate: yes, a Harley V Rod is just the thing.

Problem solved?

59467[/snapback]

Great! I'd never thought of one of those, and I could wear my ass-less chaps under my best frock too :homer: Brilliant why didn't I think of it? :grin:

Pete

Great! I'd never thought of one of those, and I could wear my ass-less chaps ...

Pete

59469[/snapback]

That's something that always has amazed me: why is there nobody who makes motorcycle chaps instead of this "fashion" wear/wannabe cowboy cr@p?

Motorcyclists need a seat on their chaps [for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who's ever seen a high-speed launch at race-day], and it's not like there's a whole lot of extra leather or construction involved. Yet you don't see'em?

What's up w/ that?

:huh:

They're called "pants"

59512[/snapback]

Oh, geez, why didn't I think of that! No, wait: it's 'cause it's not the answer to the question! Nevermind... :homer:

Oh, geez, why didn't I think of that! No, wait: it's 'cause it's not the answer to the question! Nevermind...  :homer:

59683[/snapback]

' it's not the answer to the question! Nevermind...'

that ought to be the name of a Forum on here – can I be Administrator?

No. Chaps with an ass in them would be DONKEY'S TROUSERS

Pants are the cotton things you wear inside them, unless you're BigJ from bonnie Scootland, in which case you wear a kilt and nothing else, or so I'm told.

(That's "wips" to you Belfast!) or perhaps 'kaks'

Do you wear "gutties" on your feet too? (Well, not on the bike obviously!)

No. Chaps with an ass in them would be DONKEY'S TROUSERS

Pants are the cotton things you wear inside them, unless you're BigJ from bonnie Scootland, in which case you wear a kilt and nothing else, or so I'm told.

59700[/snapback]

Aye, laddie you know us MacDonalds are famous for our quarter pounders.

Gutties yep.

Kaks, no. Skids.

I don't know what's going on. someone starts a fairly interesting topic, like actually riding a motobike, and soon the thing degenerates into the predictable! :bier:

I would not worry, by the time you actually get to do some riding, I'm sure the bike is already old and superceded by at least two generations of rocking chairs! :drink:

If, you get to ride one, won't you please let us know??? :bike: I'm interested in trying one myself, will only be in South africa in a couple of weeks, at the earliest.

I don't know what's going on. someone starts a fairly interesting topic, like actually riding a motobike, and soon the thing degenerates into the predictable! :bier:

59919[/snapback]

I hope you don't expect an apology! :!: