workshop manual 1998 V11 Corsa Sport

Guest corsahack

Do you mean an 1100 Sport Injection Corsa rather than a V11?

I bought a binded photocopy workshop manual for my Sport Corsa (when I had one) from Motorworks in Huddersfield for about £20. I still have it even though I sold the bike a few years back but I want to keep the manual.

Motorworks don't do Guzzi parts anymore so try either Corsa Italiana or Motomecca.

www.corsaitaliana.com

www.motomeccaspares.co.uk

Guy :helmet:

Anyone know where I can get a workshop manual for a 1998 V11 Corsa Sport.? :blush:

I have the original workshop manual that has the Sport 1100i (and '98Corsa references when needed), it also contains the DaytonaRS and the Centauro in total of over 510 pages in three languages En-Germ.NL. that can be printed seperatelly for about 176 pages each

If you're interested let me know

Guest corsahack

Your both right I did mean the mean an 1100 Sport Injection Corsa rather than a V11 and yes please I would be interested in getting my hands on the manual muchos gracios. How much, when, how, etc :mg:

On the subject of workshop manuals, there’s a guy in the UK who can supply CDs of the V11 manual (’99 – ’03) and also the Guzzi training CD which has film clips of engine and transmission stripdowns complete with narrative. They are excellent and if I remember right only cost about £4 for the shop manual and £6 for the training CD plus p&p.

You can also listen to the training CD in several languages so you can learn Guzzi in Italian or whatever. Very educational.

Contact

The sold cd's are copy's. So then if you don't want to buy the original book, you can download the contents for free. If you look at the links section, the manual section there, the first one holds a scaned manual. It's only in german. But the numbers and pcitures do the rest.

If you realy love your bike you order the official workshop manual at your dealer.

I did, and still look in it.

10 years ago I paid half of that, new from the dealer.

But in 10 years the price at Guzzi doubled. I see TLM has it in stock at a sale price:

http://www.tlm.nl/magazijn/webshop/detail.html?aid=11997

Yeah everything rise up in 10 years,It even rise in 1 month like the petrol, well who knows what the price of the potrol would be in a year.. :angry::huh2: , have seen a about 15% raise in 1 month here, costs 1-1,1Eur/lit now. How about in NL?