Going my way?

belfastguzzi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamofKC
Wasn't it a Rottenberger that produced Star Trek? I'm sure ther is some Rottenberger in Denmark too!

62112[/snapback]

I think the name you are thinking about is Roddenberry. heh I hope I spelled that right, lol

Guest Britcheflee

That looks bloody cold to me - reminds me of my ride to Vienna many years ago in late october on my BMW - keep telling the wife that my miniscule 'parts' are still recovering from the trip and one day they will return to full size :not:

Here in CA it just goes from bloody hot to freezing cold in about one day - already it is a chilly 60 in the mornings and a brisk 80 at mid day!!!! :D

Lee

That looks bloody cold to me - reminds me of my ride to Vienna many years ago in late october on my BMW - keep telling the wife that my miniscule 'parts' are still recovering from the trip and one day they will return to full size :not:

Here in CA it just goes from bloody hot to freezing cold in about one day - already it is a chilly 60 in the mornings and a brisk 80 at mid day!!!!  :D

Lee

62117[/snapback]

Yeah, but the choice is ride cold or not ride. :huh2:

Besides, the aerostich suit is bright enough to keep me warm....

Here in CA it just goes from bloody hot to freezing cold in about one day - already it is a chilly 60 in the mornings and a brisk 80 at mid day!!!!  :D

Lee

62117[/snapback]

As the locals like to say around here, that's not proper snow- this is proper snow!

First pic is the Pennine Branch of the MGCGB "Arse Crew" at the top of the Stelvio in July last year minutes before we had a snowball fight.

Second pic taken a week later on the Timmelsjoch pass just across the Austrian border.

Guy :helmet:

pic is the Pennine Branch of the MGCGB

62165[/snapback]

? Picture_2.jpg ?

Fatboy you fool, it's the "Big Medicine" Club.

? Picture_2.jpg ?

Fatboy you fool, it's the "Big Medicine" Club.

62180[/snapback]

Ive been riding that R6 recently cos my V11 has a bald tyre which I have not got round to replacing.

Its totally mental when you get between 12000 and 16000rpms- definitely big medicine!

Guy :helmet:

my V11 has a bald tyre which I have not got round to replacing.

62196[/snapback]

Hey! Tyres are people too! You can't just replace them when they go bald. :sun: