Video: Crazy Lane Splitting

orangeokie

Watta wuz!!...if he's going to ride like that on downtown traffic he might as well run the lights...the bike cop...!WTF?

it must obviously be somewhere in the south of France...I'll say Nice...

If I were doing that here in god'ol TX, i'll be having a talk with Mr. 9mm -_-

And you prey to God to NEVER ever get caught by a Texas Ranger...or a Marshall...(unmarked Crown Vics) cause you'll be lucky if you get back on the road on roller skates!

so far...I've been REALLY lucky :grin:

Watta wuz!!...if he's going to ride like that on downtown traffic he might as well run the lights...the bike cop...!WTF?

it must obviously be somewhere in the south of France...I'll say Nice...

If I were doing that here in god'ol TX, i'll be having a talk with Mr. 9mm -_-

And you prey to God to NEVER ever get caught by a Texas Ranger...or a Marshall...(unmarked Crown Vics) cause you'll be lucky if you get back on the road on roller skates!

so far...I've been REALLY lucky :grin:

62234[/snapback]

This is in Greece, probably Athens. The French police would chase but the Greeks will leave the crazy to meet their own ends, most times.

Greek tolerance to the crazy types is really amazing given how much road rage they have the average road users who do dumb things on the roads.

I didn't watch it all, it's been commented on here before: just a :2c: thought –

The lane splitting doesn't seem extraordinarily EXTREME. If there is space, he goes through. If there isn't he stops. He/she doesn't wheely up the gap or drive over the top of the cars. One of the things that makes it seem more dodgy is the fixed camera viewpoint. The camera is looking from low down, can't look around and doesn't have peripheral vision.

Where it goes a bit daft is outside the lane splitting. A lot of this run has open road ahead. When there is empty road, she/he guns it and charges on with the front end up in the air.

The weaving-about makes it look dodgy too, though again it is exagerated by the camera. People crossing the road aren't given much time of day either. They're treated as obstacles rather than people.

:unsure: But driving up the gap and round the cars... maybe not so extraordinarily EXTREME?

A she/he?

Are you saying the rider is a ladyboy or a hermaphrodite?

62382[/snapback]

Can't be sure.

Didn't seem to be a Harley or a BM – in which case it would have been easier to have given you an answer.

Can't be sure.

Didn't seem to be a Harley or a BM – in which case it would have been easier to have given you an answer.

62386[/snapback]

If it was a Harley the arseless leather chaps would have given you a clue as to the genetic makeup of the rider.

Not anymore in this age of plastic surgery. :grin:

62388[/snapback]

You are very correct- about 15 years ago I woke up in bed to find that a mystery plastic surgeon had sewed a big hairy arse onto my body.

They must be stopped!

I woke up in bed to find that a mystery plastic surgeon had sewed a big hairy arse onto my body.

62419[/snapback]

PhotoID9701.jpg What part of your body did they sew it on to?