• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rightous!  I'll take three!

73474[/snapback]

Me too,

Jaap, we've got loads of cash burning in our pockets! C'mon! :mg:

Søren

Just to let you know: T-shirts are in! Next week I'll get around to figure out shipping cost and pricing.

73379[/snapback]

I'll take one of each in an XL, please. Just let me know the cost. I think you already have my address. Cheers.

Here's what I'll do: I'll get back via email to everyone who's pre-ordered with a total amount. Then you can pay me cash through snail mail or with PayPal.

It will take some time, because shipping costs are a b*tch to figure out, with all the different weights and shipping zones. Please bare with me.

I have ordered a few extra shirts. I will put these in the shop, when the pre-orders have been sent.

:notworthy: [PLEASE] Jaap.i order three from shop now..any colours,, L .XL .XL for us poor colonial mob here on mid north coast .east aus.. give price . will have to send cheque snail mail, to include a donation for upkeep of site.[long overdue] thanks. gazza .

Here's what I'll do: I'll get back via email to everyone who's pre-ordered with a total amount. Then you can pay me cash through snail mail or with PayPal.

It will take some time, because shipping costs are a b*tch to figure out, with all the different weights and shipping zones. Please bare with me.

I have ordered a few extra shirts. I will put these in the shop, when the pre-orders have been sent.

74405[/snapback]

:( jaap, i have had no sucess at e mailing you. problems with my e mail sending i think. but i have no problems with giving you my details on site.re 3 t shirt order of any colour in sizes [ l . xl . xl ] would have to pay by slow mail cheque. please advise on possible method of purchase. ciao gazza.

2nd batch went out this morning!

Please let me know when you receive them.

75586[/snapback]

Got mine this morning- they look good.

Guy  :helmet:

75601[/snapback]

I'm now hoping mine are waiting for me when I get home

EDIT

271205002.jpg

Here modeled by my two littlest. along with my Altbergs and tatty trainers

Edited by Martin Barrett