Welcome to the Tenni forum!

Admin Jaap

Great colours and banner,

Setting a dangerous precedent, the Scura and Rosso Mandello will want their own sub forum. I can't remember the run numbers for each.

Any Idea of how many of each varient was actualy made. Any Guzzi is quite exclusive.

So, where's Van?

Nice color scheme, btw.

63437[/snapback]

:mg: Here l am !!!

Sorry, :blush:

This whole business of having to work for a living is really interfering with the more impotant things in life !! like riding my Tenni, :race: ,and talking to you guys !!! :drink:

GREAT choice of colour Jaap, :thumbsup: sort of a TENNI GREEN eh?? :grin:

Now, how about all you Tenni owners out there getting hold of me with pics of you :pic: with your beautiful bikes, and their #'s. so that we can put them on this site !! :thumbsup:

:bier:

Cheers,

Van

ok Jaap - I'm back (kind of..). I'm looking for something ..... (great, eh) like a scura or tenni or centauro or speed triple...!). What's the difference in the scura and tenni? -- ok, if your sophisticated... forget it. But if you're like me, please respond and I'll really appreciate it! I loved the 03 le mans- I figured the only real issue was electrical really. Everything was handled nicely (er, ecept my riding at speed?). What are the issues with these other guzzi's? I kind of have the issues with the centauro researched (mechanics are handled but riding position is still bothersome).

of course thanks.....

Setting a dangerous precedent, the Scura and Rosso Mandello will want their own sub forum. I can't remember the run numbers for each.

63476[/snapback]

Ya...I wonder if the Tenni is special enough to warrant it's own forum.

not that I'm unappreciative! Thanks Jaap! :bier:

color is great :thumbsup:

I only built this forum because Van messed up every second thread with his Tenni registry...  :D

Just kidding!

63926[/snapback]

:grin:

:mg: A TENNI SUBVERSIVE !!!! :mg:

Well see its like this, when you finally get the bike you've always wanted, :P: AND then it turns out that it is a very limited production run ( 165 or so ) AND it is the most beautiful bike you've ever seen! :wub: Well then lm sure yiu all know why l'm so damn enthusiastic ! :D:D Besides, these things NEED to be looked after !!

Now all we need is some MORE Tenni's for our list !! and of course pics etc from their lucky owners !

Cheers

Van

:grin:

:mg:  A TENNI SUBVERSIVE !!!!  :mg:

Well see its like this, when you finally get the bike you've always wanted, :P:  AND then it turns out that it is a very limited production run ( 165 or so ) AND it is the most beautiful bike you've ever seen!  :wub:  Well then lm sure yiu all know why l'm so damn enthusiastic ! :D  :D  Besides, these things NEED to be looked after !!

Now all we need is some MORE Tenni's for our list !! and of course pics etc from their lucky owners !

Cheers

Van

63952[/snapback]

Dear Van the production run isn't 165 or so but 170,this data is officially by Moto Guzzi Customer Care in Mandello del Lario,not mine. :angry:

Dear Van the production run isn't 165 or so but 170,this data is officially by Moto Guzzi Customer Care in Mandello del Lario,not mine. :angry:

63958[/snapback]

:mg:

170 and it's official !!! :thumbsup: Thanks!!!!

Now, all we need to do is track them all down.

Have you ever been to the factory? And, is that part of ltaly good touring??

l could think of nothing better than to do some serious ltalian touring :race: on my Tenni and get to hook up with you and other Tenni owners :drink: on the continent.

till then l'll have to be content with blasting around here on the lsland with the odd trip into the mountains of BC and Washington State.

Cheers

Van

Just go to the forum index and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There you will find a pull down menu on the left. The IPB default is the closest to silver...

Changing skin when you're on the Tenni page won't work!