Orson...have you been to Prague

staedtler

Though usually you have 2 options....in broken English..."light czech beer or dark czech beer."   good shopping, lots of crystal on the cheap.

64949[/snapback]

Cool, here in San Antonio is the same...Bud and Bud Light :grin:

this place looks interesting i will anticipate their 'tasting session' :bier:

these guys import Stella Artois, which i like a lot...in a yuppie kind'a way.

to me is kind of like a Miller High Life with a degree and a foreign accent :D

bbc_praha1_2.jpg

btw...is that crystal meth? :)

staedler

it all depends on what it is that you are looking for and what it is that you want to do.

prague like many other cities is great if you speak the language ,and if you are a music lover .

daily concerts 2 and 3 times a day in most churches and anywhere there is a hall regardless of size.great beer and lovely people who knwo how to live life.great women.

again ,what are you looking for.

and ,in a nutshell....

women and action ...----,younger women -----barcelona ,firenze,prague,budapest moscow , buenos aires , and many others

looking for art and expand your background

firenze ,roma,london ,paris,venezia,berlin

looking for relaxation ,and women of all ages ,

geneva, annacy (south of geneva )a college town and a small venice and great access for motorcycle roads.,if you are young this is it .women from all over the world in a small city ,very picturesque .

london,roma,firenze,napoli,miami,buenos aires, berlin,

cheap places and where younger women of limited means go to i.e. students from europe,----greek islands,,,,,ibiza, barcelona,miami

now ,,,once you decide what it is that you want to do and how much time you have ,post and let me know and i will advice gladly and many others here will

my favorite t.v. show of the 60's (when i was in my teens early 2o's was RUN FOR YOUR LIFE ( i think this was the name or close to it ) WITH BEN GAZARRA.... it was the history of a lawyer who was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 1 year or 2 to live.

he sold his practice and moved to europe and floated from city to city and lived live to the fullest...like tomorrow is his last day ....a great outlook on life and never look back.

now,taking this as background ,and you being a motorcycle rider can you imagine yourself riding from city to city in europe and staying where you wanted for as long as you wanted and living like a native anywhere...........

absolute peace and quiet and some great women tourist floating in and out of your life.............san juan p.r. , antigua , ibiza ,martinique or guadeloupe,

bahamas ,but only nassau and not much peace and quiet. and dominican republic ,

and if you have money --st.barts, martinique and any of the above but you will float in a different level by staying in different sites.

have fun

Ahhhhhh! That time I spent three weeks in Lima, Peru - living with 4 young ladies! I think I'll book a holiday now.... ummm better go home to the wife instead!! It's someone elses turn now! But if I ever get cancer.....

65107[/snapback]

...heck, in Peru...the women are cheaper than Czech pivo...ha ha. Especially out in the smaller amazon towns...good place to be a gringo. :)

Cool, here in San Antonio is the same...Bud and Bud Light :grin:

this place looks interesting i will anticipate their 'tasting session' :bier:

these guys import Stella Artois, which i like a lot...in a yuppie kind'a way.

to me is kind of like a Miller High Life with a degree and a foreign accent :D

bbc_praha1_2.jpg

btw...is that crystal meth? :)

65037[/snapback]

how funny, I've been to that place in the picture...but as I recall it was more of a dinner place instead of pub. Believe it or not, the Irish pubs are great in Prague....it took me a few google searches, but here is the one that I liked. It's near old town and the astronomical clock...but hidden by enough narrow streets and alleys that most tourists don't find it.

http://www.pragueexperience.com/places.asp?PlaceID=961

and if you ever get past "dark czech beer"....ask for a Krusovice dark(Kroo-so-vich-eh) ..great beer but they'll probably be surprised an american is asking for it. in texas terms, tastes a little like shiner bock....but alas...never as good as Pearl, ha ha!

...heck, in Peru...the women are cheaper than Czech pivo...ha ha.  Especially out in the smaller amazon towns...good place to be a gringo.  good memories.  :)

65111[/snapback]

Puerto Maldonado!! I can't decide wich was more fun, drag racing Honda 90's down the military airport runway at midnight or taking one of those three wheel taxis to the brothel. The women there were not pretty. But some fantastic pizza in that town.

Pucallpa. The girls were very pretty there and lots of fun too!

Iquitos. The friendliest and sexiest black girls I have ever met. When they dance it is like sex and art melded together.

Cusco. I had friends there that took me horseback riding in the mountains. Some crazy guy tried to rob me but I ran him down with the horse and got called Clint for the rest of the day. Great nightclubs! Great pizza there too!!

Arequipa. The most intriguing women of all there. Very dark hair, dark eyes and very secretive. If you stay more than a week it is worth it.

Lima. Party town. Brenchley Arms Pub where foreign men meet local girls. The Cuban security is crazy!! Nightclubs start at midnight and close when everyone leaves - sometimes 8:00 am.

Lots of great food everywhere!! Ceviches, antecuchos and some great Chifas (Chinese restaurants)

All of it better than working in a remote camp in the Amazon jungle!! Puta de selva!!

HEY jIM.... :notworthy: i wan't to be like you when i grow up! :thumbsup: you wise one...

Fernando...I want everything, just like anybody else,.. I want a nordic godess llulaby me to sleep with stories of renassaince architecture while telemann plays on the background as i finish my bottle of Stella.... :thumbsup: that's all :)

Jim....ditto all. Though I about got killed once in one of those carts when the driver hit a car and we tipped over...luckily I had enough pisco in me that I didn't care at the time. ha ha! Oh ya...and you can keep the anticuchos...I just can't do those.

Though I about got killed once in one of those carts when the driver hit a car and we tipped over...luckily I had enough pisco in me that I didn't care at the time.

65192[/snapback]

If you were like me then when you had enough pisco in you you were likely driving the cart!! I ran one into a ditch - with 3 feet of water! When I gave the guy 50 bucks to get it fixed he was my best friend and personal driver for the rest of the weekend. I think he wanted me to drive it some more....