jimbemotumbo's V11s for sale

jimbemotumbo

Now that my V11s is completely perfect it is time to sell it and move on to the next Guzzi project. Specifics:

2000 V11 Sport

Stucchi X-over

M4 cans

Rich Maund gel seat with fancy shmancy Italian flag and carbon weave vinyl

Carbon fairing

Riser Ballabio bars w/ gel grips

Buell pegs

Powdercoated wheels and such

Fairly new Michelin Pilots

K&N pods (photo shows old ones ... new cone pods are installed now)

PC III usb w/software, cables, and maps

powdercoated head guards on painted head covers

New HD TPS

Bosch relays

14k veglia mileage.

Tank bag.

Suspension completely set-up (for my 180 lb weight).

Redline Shockproof in tranny & rear end. Mobile 1 in the motor. All Guzzi improvements have been made either by me or the previos owner (electrical connections, relays, valve adjustment, TPS tune, etc). Paint is perfect. Bars, pegs and gel seat make this a very comfy bike and still great fun in the twisties.

This is a good chance to own a fabulous bike with all tweaks and improvements already made. The pipes sound awesome and when I dyno mapped it, the shop staff and customers were drawn to it like moths to flame. Everything works perfectly. And the tune is fresh and absolutely spot - on. No misses, surges, or backfires. I get alot of stoplight compliments on the look and sound of this bike.

This runs better than any sport I've been on. Local shop manager & tech both agree.

Since I can't convince them to trade me for their old 750s, I must sell.

$5500 Firm. I know you can find some a bit cheaper than this, but you will not find any that run this well and without ANY problems or routine maintenance needs AT ALL!

I've got more than this into it but I wanted to price it fairly for my forum friends and recoup as much as possible. It was a fun project getting this to run so well.

I am in Denver / Boulder area. Happy to show the bike or help with delivery / shipment. Comes with a shop/tech manual on CD, full set of spare relays, extra oil filters, and the original exhaust.

email me at motov8hotmail.com (you know the nospam trick!) or PM me.

Check my ebay feedback - user: jimbemotumbo

05-05-05_1539.jpg