Paint color

felix42o

Has anybody had to mix up any of this "tenni green" paint? Got a little scrape to fix, and wouldn't mind one of those nifty chin spoilers either...might as well do it all together! Anyways, wondering what to do about getting the color mixed up. :helmet:

Hey felix42o!!

Good question, l :huh2: as l haven't had to do any touch ups yet, ....while we're at the subject of paint how do you other Tenni owners look after your paint, it's not a convensional finish. l've used "Mothers" wax so far, l don't want a shine, l like the satin type finish, and how do you clean your pipes??

:bier:

Cheers

Van

ps. do you fly those things? seems there are a few Tenni helicopter pilots out there

Heavy lift crewchief/loadmaster on that pig, before I transferred here. Now it's Hueys, Search and Rescue stuff in the mountains. :)

As for the bike, I've got this aerosol stuff that removes dead bugs, cleans and applies a (light) wax type finish, almost like a furniture polish. I use it on everything, and I keep it in the saddle bags with a soft chamois(sp??). I'll take a look and see what it's called when I get home tonight.

:)

and how do you clean your pipes??

65736[/snapback]

Tenni Gents examine the latest

pipe-cleaners.jpg

in pipe cleaning technology

rus120.jpg

66425[/snapback]

:D:D:D

Good job, Belfastguzzi! Scuras rock! We've seen enough of those Tennistis at 'our' Scura thread, so this should keep them at bay. :P

Søren

Has anybody had to mix up any of this "tenni green" paint? Got a little scrape to fix, and wouldn't mind one of those nifty chin spoilers either...might as well do it all together! Anyways, wondering what to do about getting the color mixed up.  :helmet:

65666[/snapback]

Most decent paint shops can now use a computer scanner to get a good match.

Guy :helmet:

Tenni Gents examine the latest

pipe-cleaners.jpg

in pipe cleaning technology

66423[/snapback]

There we go again :bbblll: those poor Scura :ninja: souls still having problems with dillusions of how big their pipes are... :grin:

Cheers

Van :helmet:

:mg: Tenni's RULE :mg:

rus120.jpg

66425[/snapback]

:ninja: black heart!! :ninja:

sure, B.B.Q. paint IS probablly just fine for lawn funiture, garden tractors and the scanky pipes found on some bikes :lol:you know,

But we purists :race: over here at "Tenni" are much more discerning than that..Silly man :grin:

Cheers

Van

So they use Tony Blair to clean the Griso exhausts?

66459[/snapback]

From the look on their faces, I think that they have tried to use the deputy PM, John 'Two Jags' Prescott DeputyG.136619.full.jpg

_________________________________and he seems to be stuck. Probably took a few pies in with him.

John%20Prescott02.jpg

:D  :D  :D

Good job, Belfastguzzi!  Scuras rock! We've seen enough of those Tennistis at 'our' Scura thread, so this should keep them at bay.  :P

Søren

66472[/snapback]

Not even close !!

you say Scura's :ninja: rule..........sorry

Tenni's, :wub: like fine wine, :drink:

will always be "special" :blush:

lt's the power of the Light over the Darkness my friend, an age old battle to be sure, but one always won by the "Bright Side" :grin:

Cheers

Van