Y'all travelers out there...

staedtler

Hi Staedtler,

just found my house on Google Earth. Strange to see it from that angle...

Resolution wasn't that sharp but heck, it's better than nothing.

Thanks for the tip!

Søren

Hey Tik...

do a search for Azuca restaurant in San Antonio....i live a couple of blocks from there....you can see my hood :thumbsup:

btw...i found a groovy golf course in your neighboorhood... :D

my god! Tik...YOU LIVE ON AN ISLAND!! :o

Edited by staedtler

give it a try :thumbsup:

66480[/snapback]

Gave it a try:

"Apple Macintosh computers are not supported at this time (but we are working on it)."

:luigi:

I like it that you can "fly" over the Alps :)

Get over the Alps...tilt the view down to where you're almost horizontal then drag and release the mouse. It looks like you're flying over the Alps on a cloudless day.

Hey Tik...

do a search for Azuca restaurant in San Antonio....i live a couple of blocks from there....you can see my hood :thumbsup:

btw...i found a groovy golf course in your neighboorhood...  :D

my god! Tik...YOU LIVE ON AN ISLAND!! :o

66499[/snapback]

What's wrong with living on an island? Scared of fish? :D

San Antonio is a very nice place. I spent a week there a couple of years ago. Also went to Houston - "Don't mess with Texas"....

I had the largest steak :food: in my life at the River Walk down at the Alamo, but you guys should leave winemaking to the Califonians....Tasted like recycled horse piss :bbblll::P

Søren

i can't belive you actually tried Texas wine... :notworthy:

only the brave or tourist go for it... :lol:

do a search for Leakey, TX...there's where i do my riding... :thumbsup: (turn on the road maps)

also,...see that State Hwy 211? it's not really a state hwy...IT'S A DRAGSTRIP BABY!! (@ a concealed location i only know about, isolated and w/no traffic...ever!) :P:

• 2 months later...
'Well,  I can't believe you're contemplating Texas wine and boasting about wire tapping. Are you Texans going to go public about 'anal bleaching' your 'buttholes to be more 'anglo'? What's with you people? I thought it was just your President,but now I can't help butt wonder if maybe all people from 'that' part of Africa,or I mean America have sloped fore heads.

74156[/snapback]

are you ok?... :huh2:

'Well,  I can't believe you're contemplating Texas wine and boasting about wire tapping. Are you Texans going to go public about 'anal bleaching' your 'buttholes to be more 'anglo'? What's with you people? I thought it was just your President,but now I can't help butt wonder if maybe all people from 'that' part of Africa,or I mean America have sloped fore heads.

are you ok?... :huh2:

74302[/snapback]

"Butt wonder" does that to folks. :D