You're all coming along well, but no-one has pinned it yet.

I'll accept Make and Model,

Colour is more of a chance for your imagination to have free rein.

OK, I'll also accept some variation in the name, as long as it's close.

Blackcurrant Sorbet: not bad for the colour. I'll accept that if nothing more appropriate comes along, but you need the make and model, which is quite obvious actually. Clue: it's, erm, how do I put this...not a real motorbike. It only appears in this Forum – sometimes (and, of course, the MG handbook).

but you need the make and model, which is quite obvious actually. Clue: it's, erm, how do I put this...not a real motorbike. It only appears in this Forum – sometimes (and, of course, the MG handbook).

67606[/snapback]

In that case it has to be a Moto Guzzi road legal MGS01 but with a V8 engine, rotary valves or would you prefer electic solinoid operated ones, supercharger, hence the relocation of the exhaust opps getting carried away

or it could be a Griso with a fly screen and change of exhaust

or is a "Krypton 51" damm doesn't feature in the hand book

Blackcurrant Sorbet: not bad for the colour. I'll accept that if nothing more appropriate comes along, but you need the make and model, which is quite obvious actually. Clue: it's, erm, how do I put this...not a real motorbike. It only appears in this Forum – sometimes (and, of course, the MG handbook).

67606[/snapback]

here it is :race:

If I answer, could I get a quiz point? Looks like the only way.

67658[/snapback]

NO! earn your quiz points honestly! How can you get a quiz point for answering your own quiz! You are being affected by the dark side alright.

(You can have another bodge point if you want)

(You can have another bodge point if you want)

67659[/snapback]

You're getting a 'rotating bow-tie' point when you fit that craazzeee fan to the front of your V.11. Bonkers, or what?

You're getting a 'rotating bow-tie' point when you fit that craazzeee fan to the front of your V.11. Bonkers, or what?

67670[/snapback]

You won't see it. It will be a tiny Benelli style fan nestling unobtrusively behind the oil cooler. Nyah nyah nyah! :bbblll: